- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Restaurant Participates in One Case • One Meal Program
- Listed: July 29, 2016 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 26, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CINCINNATI, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, has joined Elara in its One Case • One Meal program for hunger relief. Elara recognized Penn Station for feeding 1,041 individuals through the program last year.
One Case • One Meal provides meals in partnership with local food banks to feed people at risk of going hungry. For each case of Elara products purchased, the company gives a meal to someone struggling with hunger.
“Elara’s One Case • One Meal program is an amazing way to fight hunger and help people who need food,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station East Coast Subs. “We are happy to join them in the fight and support this program. Their commitment to fighting hunger is admirable, and it makes us proud to work with them.”
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment. Penn Station was named one of the Best Franchises to Buy by Forbes in 2016 and one of the Best Franchise Deals by QSR Magazine in 2016.
Projections call for the opening of 20 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station
308 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)