- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Restaurant Participates in One Case • One Meal Program
- Listed: July 29, 2016 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 26, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CINCINNATI, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, has joined Elara in its One Case • One Meal program for hunger relief. Elara recognized Penn Station for feeding 1,041 individuals through the program last year.
One Case • One Meal provides meals in partnership with local food banks to feed people at risk of going hungry. For each case of Elara products purchased, the company gives a meal to someone struggling with hunger.
“Elara’s One Case • One Meal program is an amazing way to fight hunger and help people who need food,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station East Coast Subs. “We are happy to join them in the fight and support this program. Their commitment to fighting hunger is admirable, and it makes us proud to work with them.”
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment. Penn Station was named one of the Best Franchises to Buy by Forbes in 2016 and one of the Best Franchise Deals by QSR Magazine in 2016.
Projections call for the opening of 20 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station
340 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)