- Sub Headline: App Includes Fast-casual Chain’s First-ever Loyalty Program
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, has announced its new mobile app, which includes a loyalty program.
Customers can sign up for Penn Station’s new loyalty program by inputting their email address after they download the app. The app will store a barcode attached to customers’ loyalty account, which employees will scan at the register when they order.
Customers get a free six-inch sandwich when they join the program. Then, for every dollar customers spend at Penn Station, they get a point. As customers earn more points, they receive rewards. Rewards include the customer’s choice of one of Penn Station’s signature items: an order of fresh-cut fries, fresh-squeezed lemonade or a chocolate chunk cookie. After collecting enough points, customers will also earn a six-inch sandwich reward. Customers will receive push notifications when they are eligible for a reward.
“The goal of the loyalty program is to increase customer engagement with the brand,” Penn Station President Craig Dunaway said. “We want to reward our customers and help our operators learn more about their customers so they can better serve them. The loyalty program will take our customer engagement to the next level with a program that is specific to them instead of a generic promotion.”
The app, which is available on iOS and Android, includes location information, so customers can easily find the closest restaurant. It allows customers to refer a friend via social media to receive a reward and give their friend a free sandwich when they download the app. The app will also integrate with Penn Station’s seasonal online games. Users will be able to play the games on their phones and win different offers.
“We wanted the app to be user friendly and incorporate some of the things we’re known for, like our online games,” Dunaway said. “It’s a great vehicle to launch our loyalty program, and we’re excited to keep expanding the app’s features.”
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 25 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
343 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)