- Sub Headline: Sandwich available at all locations throughout November.
- City: Milford
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: November 18, 2015 8:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, will add a fried bologna sandwich to its menu for the month of November. The fried bologna sandwich will feature freshly sliced and grilled Hormel all-beef bologna, American cheese, crisp pickles and Gulden’s spicy brown mustard.
“We wanted to create a fun, unique sandwich that uses the highest quality ingredients as all of our sandwiches do,” said President Craig Dunaway. “Our fried bologna sub is not the bologna and cheese sandwich your mother made when you were a child. We take all-beef bologna and fry it on our grill, top it with sliced American cheese and bake it until it’s nice and melty. Then, it’s topped with fresh pickles and spicy brown mustard. It’s a winning combination that we can’t wait for customers to try. In our preliminary testing, the results were outstanding.”
The fried bologna sandwich will be available in Penn Station’s usual six-inch, eight-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch sizes. It will be available at all locations in November.
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 295 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 30 restaurants nationwide in 2015. Franchise opportunities are available in Kansas City, Richmond, Virginia, Chicago, Detroit, Nashville, Tennessee and North and South Carolina, as well as a number of other existing markets. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
204 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)