- Sub Headline: Sandwich chain expects to open 25 total restaurants in 2016
- City: Milford
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 1:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, has opened its 300th restaurant. The restaurant opened in Warren, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, making it the 11th Penn Station in the greater Detroit market. Penn Station plans to open 25 restaurants this year, and several of those are already under construction.
“Reaching 300 restaurants is a great accomplishment for us, especially right on the heels of our 30th anniversary,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station. “We grow conservatively, focusing on the success of each individual restaurant. Of our 300 restaurants, only one is company-owned, so we are hyper-focused on profitability and ROI for our franchisees.”
Penn Station has already opened restaurants in Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Michigan this year and has additional restaurants under construction in Illinois, Tennessee, Ohio, Missouri and Kentucky. The restaurant chain is targeting markets like Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for future franchise expansion.
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 25 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
515 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)