Perfect 10: Brand Keys Names Dunkin’ Donuts A Winning Brand In Coffee Customer Loyalty For Tenth Consecutive Year
- Sub Headline: Dunkin’ Donuts Tops Packaged Coffee Category For Fourth Consecutive Year
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 9:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts February 16th marks a decade of distinction for providing guests with a superior customer experience, as the 2016 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Index® recognizes Dunkin’ Donuts as a top brand for consumer engagement in the out-of-home coffee category. This is the tenth consecutive year Dunkin’ Donuts has earned this honor. Dunkin’ Donuts also leads the packaged coffee category in customer loyalty for the fourth year in a row.
The 20th annual national survey conducted by brand loyalty and engagement consultancy Brand Keys identifies brands that are best able to engage consumers by meeting or exceeding their expectations, which creates loyal customers. Brand Keys’ Customer Loyalty Engagement Index recognizes the brands that receive the highest loyalty and engagement assessments and surpass competitors for “delighting” customers. In the coffee restaurant and packaged coffee categories, consumer preferences were based on consistently meeting customer expectations for taste, quality, service and brand value.
According to Chris Fuqua, Vice President of Dunkin’ Donuts Brand Marketing & Global Consumer Insights & Product Innovation, “Our guests are loyal to Dunkin’ Donuts because of the many ways we work to give them an unsurpassed guest experience. We make our entire menu available all day, and offer our guests more than 25,000 different ways to customize their favorite coffee any way they like it. We’ve launched digital technologies like mobile ordering and delivery that make it even more convenient for people to run on Dunkin’, and we continue to grow our DD Perks Rewards program. On behalf of our dedicated Dunkin’ Donuts’ franchisees and crew members who consistently provide our guests with fast and friendly service all day long, we are honored to be recognized by Brand Keys for customer loyalty for the tenth year in a row.”
“Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a #1 ranking in customer loyalty and engagement for 10 years in a row in an increasingly competitive category. Clearly their quality products and consistent service are contributing to a recipe for long-term success,” said Robert Passikoff, President of Brand Keys.
Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, selling more than 1.9 billion cups of Hot and Iced Coffee and Espresso-based beverages per year. The brand’s beverage offerings include high-quality, freshly-brewed Hot and Iced Coffees, along with Espresso, Cappuccino and Lattes, and the recently introduced Macchiato. All Dunkin’ Donuts menu items are always available any time of day, and guests are encouraged to customize their favorite food and beverages. Dunkin’ Donuts’ packaged coffee is the perfect way to enjoy the delicious taste of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at home, any time. Available in flavors such as Original Blend, Dunkin’ Decaf® and Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Dark Roast. Dunkin’ Donuts’ packaged coffee is available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in a 16-oz. bag.
Dunkin’ Donuts continues to reward loyal customers through its DD Perks® Rewards program, achieving 4.3 million members. With DD Perks, guests already earn five points for every dollar they spend on qualifying purchases at Dunkin’ Donuts when they pay using an enrolled Dunkin’ Donuts Card, either plastic or via the Dunkin’ Mobile® App. Once a member accrues 200 points, he or she receives a coupon for a free, any-size beverage of their choice, redeemable at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. DD Perks members also receive a coupon for a free, any-size beverage upon enrollment and on their birthday. To enroll in DD Perks, download the Dunkin’ Mobile App or visit www.DDPerks.com.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
232 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)