- Sub Headline: Attributes successes to strategic initiatives designed to enhance brand perception.
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Feb. 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC, parent company of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery today announced that for the fiscal year ending December 27, 2015, Perkins Corporate restaurants saw a 4.5% increase in same store sales and a 3.0% increase in guest counts; franchise locations posted same store sales gains of 2.3%. The Company cites several key initiatives as primary drivers of Perkins’ success, each of which, according to President and Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Warne, were “designed to elevate perceptions of the Perkins brand and increase its relevance among current and prospective guests.” The initiatives include:
- System-wide remodeling program: Offering guests a rejuvenating perspective on the Perkins brand, a system-wide remodeling initiative is currently underway. 69 company-operated restaurants and 40 franchised locations have been remodeled to date with 24 of those having occurred in 2015.
- Menu Reimaging: The more contemporary menu introduced in 2015 adds interest and excitement to Perkins by featuring higher quality ingredients, more food innovation and fresh product offerings specially designed to meet consumer preferences and facilitate better service and efficiency.
- Marketing Excellence and Value Promotion: Perkins continues to deploy a full suite of traditional and digital strategy and creative, from television and print, to social, paid media and field marketing and in 2015, the Company engaged the services of the Buntin Group to assist in the development and execution of these programs. Inside the restaurants, value oriented promotions such as “Great Plates $4 to $8” and “Pie Society Monday” have proven successful, driving increased traffic; various salesmanship efforts including Perkins beverage and pie bundles and the ever-popular Buy 3-Get 3 promotions helped raise bakery sales to 8% of total sales in 2015 versus 6.1% in 2014.
Warne states, “2015 marks the second consecutive year of positive same store sales and guest counts for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and the strategies currently in place are serving to reinvigorate the brand. In the coming year, we intend to continue the positive momentum as we focus on delivering memorable dining experiences featuring high quality product offerings at an outstanding value, served in attractive, welcoming and contemporary facilities.”
About Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries
Founded in 1958, Perkins system consists of 403 restaurants in 33 states and Canada, which includes 132 company-owned and operated restaurants and 271 franchised units. Information about Perkins franchise opportunities can be found at www.perkinsrestaurants.com or by calling Cassandra Bremer / Franchise Dynamics at 417.612.9217.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)