- Sub Headline: Attributes successes to strategic initiatives designed to enhance brand perception.
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Feb. 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC, parent company of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery today announced that for the fiscal year ending December 27, 2015, Perkins Corporate restaurants saw a 4.5% increase in same store sales and a 3.0% increase in guest counts; franchise locations posted same store sales gains of 2.3%. The Company cites several key initiatives as primary drivers of Perkins’ success, each of which, according to President and Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Warne, were “designed to elevate perceptions of the Perkins brand and increase its relevance among current and prospective guests.” The initiatives include:
- System-wide remodeling program: Offering guests a rejuvenating perspective on the Perkins brand, a system-wide remodeling initiative is currently underway. 69 company-operated restaurants and 40 franchised locations have been remodeled to date with 24 of those having occurred in 2015.
- Menu Reimaging: The more contemporary menu introduced in 2015 adds interest and excitement to Perkins by featuring higher quality ingredients, more food innovation and fresh product offerings specially designed to meet consumer preferences and facilitate better service and efficiency.
- Marketing Excellence and Value Promotion: Perkins continues to deploy a full suite of traditional and digital strategy and creative, from television and print, to social, paid media and field marketing and in 2015, the Company engaged the services of the Buntin Group to assist in the development and execution of these programs. Inside the restaurants, value oriented promotions such as “Great Plates $4 to $8” and “Pie Society Monday” have proven successful, driving increased traffic; various salesmanship efforts including Perkins beverage and pie bundles and the ever-popular Buy 3-Get 3 promotions helped raise bakery sales to 8% of total sales in 2015 versus 6.1% in 2014.
Warne states, “2015 marks the second consecutive year of positive same store sales and guest counts for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and the strategies currently in place are serving to reinvigorate the brand. In the coming year, we intend to continue the positive momentum as we focus on delivering memorable dining experiences featuring high quality product offerings at an outstanding value, served in attractive, welcoming and contemporary facilities.”
About Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries
Founded in 1958, Perkins system consists of 403 restaurants in 33 states and Canada, which includes 132 company-owned and operated restaurants and 271 franchised units. Information about Perkins franchise opportunities can be found at www.perkinsrestaurants.com or by calling Cassandra Bremer / Franchise Dynamics at 417.612.9217.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
277 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)