- Sub Headline: Offers Irresistible Assortment Of Bake Shop Items
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 06, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE – Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is prepared for the holiday season with a full lineup of pies to please every palette.
Joining the traditional Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan pies this season are two delectable holiday cake pies – Double Chocolate Fudge and Red Velvet. The Perkins Bake Shop also introduces their new Cinnamon Streusel and Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cakes, perfect for gift giving, entertaining holiday guests or just enjoying at home. Another favorite among guests are Perkins Holiday Gift Boxes. With an estimated 45,000 sold last November and December, Perkins is offering three different gift boxes of baked treats this year. The Silver Bells Gift Box, with an assortment of mini chocolate coconut macaroons, chocolate chip and sugar cookies, plus chocolate and red velvet brownies. And there’s the Holly Jolly Gift Box of double chocolate and red velvet brownies; plus a Full of Cheer Gift Box filled with an assortment of mini chocolate chip and sugar cookies.
Whether entertaining at home this holiday season, or being entertained, guests can stop by any Perkins Bake Shop and choose from a wide assortment of bake shop items, or reserve their favorites in advance by calling their local Perkins or filling out an order form.
Glenn Drasher, Senior Director of Marketing, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery states, “We make every effort to ensure that our shelves are continually stocked to meet the high demand of our pies and baked goods during the holidays and to have their specific order ready for pick up at a time that is convenient for them.”
The holiday season is a particularly exciting time at Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries as the bake shop prepares and fills orders each and every day. During Thanksgiving and Christmas week alone, over 400,000 pies are sold at Perkins. During this seasonal time frame, Perkins uses over 95,000 pounds of canned pumpkin for their pumpkin pies and over 91,000 pounds of REAL whipped cream for their cream pies!
And because the Holidays are all about giving, Perkins provides several fundraising opportunities for charitable organizations who can raise money by selling Perkins pies! Drasher comments, “We encourage schools, teams, sports groups or any non-profit organization to contact the General Manager at their local Perkins and learn more about the available fundraising programs.”
About Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries
Founded in 1958, 405 Perkins restaurants operate in 33 states and Canada, consisting of 132 company-owned and operated restaurants and 273 franchised units. More information can be found on the company’s website.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries
147 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)