- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Feb. 8, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Perkins Restaurant & Bakery reports that its system-wide remodeling initiative introduced in 2013 and officially rolled out in 2014, is well underway. To date a total of 69 company-operated restaurants and 40 franchised locations have been remodeled, with 46 of those occurring in 2015. An additional 20 corporate and 70 franchised locations are slated for 2016 and the company anticipates a 2018 completion date for the initiative at which time all restaurants in the Perkins® system will sport the new look.
Jim Frank, Perkins & Marie Callender’s Chief Operating Officer states, “Perkins remodel package helps us maintain our diverse brand relevance with our established base of loyal guests, and appeals to a new generation of restaurant guests as well. It has elevated and differentiated us from the competition, while contributing to the overall dining experience of our guests.” Offering guests a contemporary and rejuvenating perspective on Perkins, the remodel package was developed by Louis+Partners Design, and features both external and interior upgrades and elements specifically designed to enhance the brand’s imagery as well as guests’ overall dining experiences.
Chris Nonno, a partner at Louis+Partners Design comments that the refreshed Perkins look, “puts a greater emphasis on the bakery, provides for a more engaging guest experience, and portrays a richer overall presentation that is in keeping with the brand’s food and heritage.” The exterior offers a welcoming interpretation of the entry arch element along with a contemporary take on size and scale of the trademark green stripe awnings. Perkins signature oval brandmark is presented on the building as well as remote signage to strengthen overall brand presence. Inside, guests are drawn into a fresh, warm, comfortable environment showcasing an abundant bakery with an array of dining zones. These dining areas offer guests different types of experiences through unique presentations in space layout, seating, lighting and graphics.
Danny Weaver, Senior Director of Design at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery summarizes, “Since its inception, Perkins refreshed look and feel has been met with overwhelming approval from our guests, and the brand clearly benefits from greater day part appeal.” Prior to the remodel package rollout, Perkins conducted consumer research in various markets to garner feedback on its plans. The enthusiasm shown then continues, and according to Weaver, “both current and prospective guests are repeatedly impressed with the design package. We could not be more pleased with the remodeling process and the results.”
About Perkins Restaurants & Bakeries:
Founded in 1958, Perkins system consists of 403 restaurants in 33 states and Canada, which includes 132 company-owned and operated restaurants and 271 franchised units. More information about Perkins franchise opportunities can be found at www.perkinsrestaurants.com or by calling Cassandra Bremer / Franchise Dynamics at 417-612.9217. Interested parties can also learn more about Perkins Franchise Opportunities by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/perkins-webinar-217-tickets-21237892107 to register to attend a February 17th webinar, or emailing email@example.com.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)