- Sub Headline: More Than 2,200 Customers Visit New Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.Petland.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 1:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Chillicothe, OH – Petland is pleased to announce its expansion with the recent opening of the Petland store in Lancaster, Ohio. The pet counseling team opened the doors to customers on Saturday at its Grand Opening Celebration. The store, between Target and Hobby Lobby at 1400 River Valley Circle, welcomed more than 2,200 residents throughout the day.
The regular store hours will be Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Petland is proud of its history in central Ohio and is excited to celebrate 49 years with the community. This is the second new location that has opened in Ohio in 2016.
“We will help match the right pet with the right customer and meet the needs of both,” said Samples, explaining that part of the fun will be to work within the community to enhance the human-animal bond. “We know that pets make life better at all stages of people’s lives.”
“Pet lovers can come into our store and touch, talk and play with the animals,” General Manager Tucker Merkle said. “The socialization is healthy for our guests and our pets, and, of course, our pet counselors look forward to showing all our guests just how fun and life-enriching pets can be.”
Petland will carry a wide range of pets – adoptable mixed breeds and registerable puppies and kittens, fish, birds and small animals. In addition to hundreds of finned, furry and feathered friends, the store also will offer upwards of 3,000 pet supplies, all designed to enhance the health and comfort of each pet and to maximize the quality of the relationship between the pets and their owners.
Merkle is eager to work with local animal shelters, pet rescue groups and members of the local community to find homes for homeless pets via the Adopt-A-Pet program at his store in Lancaster. Petland cares for and helps to place homeless pets from local animal shelters and pet rescue organizations as well as families in the community, who may have accidental litters. Since 1998, stores nationwide have collectively placed more than 350,000 abandoned or unwanted pets through their Adopt-A-Pet program. Any rescue or shelter interested in partnering with Petland can contact Tucker, the store’s general manager at 740-277-6074.
The health and well being of its pets is the #1 priority at Petland. Our puppies and kittens come from professional and hobby breeders who have years of experience in raising quality family pets. Petland’s puppies and kittens are examined by at least two veterinarians before being offered to customers. Our puppies and kittens also come with extensive health warranties.
With its Pets for a Lifetime program, Petland’s goal is to see that none of our pets end up homeless or in animal shelters. Petland does this by microchipping all puppies and kittens for identification purposes and by using its many in-store resources to assist pet owners in finding new homes for pets they can no longer accommodate. Petland also provides new puppy owners with “Resource Kits,” offering obedience-training lessons on DVD and free lifetime consultations with canine behavior specialists.
About Petland, Inc.
Petland, Inc. is a franchise operation with quality, full service retail pet centers across the United States, Canada, Japan, China, Mexico, South Africa, Brazil and El Salvador. For more than 47 years, Petland Pet Counselors have been dedicated to matching the right pet with the right person and meeting the needs of both. To its customers who already have pets, Petland is dedicated to enhancing their knowledge and enjoyment of the human-animal bond. Petland was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in south central Ohio. For more information on Petland, visit www.petland.com.
SOURCE Petland, Inc.
727 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)