KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Sullivan Higdon & Sink (SHS) is starting 2016 with a high-profile win, as Tide Dry Cleaners names SHS its agency of record.
The agency will take on the strategy, creative, media planning and field marketing duties for the dry-cleaning brainchild of Agile Pursuits Franchising, Inc., Procter & Gamble’s franchising arm.
Founded in 2008, Tide Dry Cleaners aspires to change dry cleaning for good, by improving upon the quality and customer-service standards traditionally offered within the industry. Stemming from the successful 70-year-old brand of laundry detergent – Tide – Tide Dry Cleaners will utilize SHS to further enhance its creative approach and customer experiences, as well as support launches of new stores as they expand.
“SHS brings the strategic firepower needed to help us grow and execute in a way that’s meaningful for our guests and franchisees,” says Dave Walker, Tide Dry Cleaners’ Director of Brand Marketing. “They bring a unique combination of experience and expertise and we’re excited to have them join our team! We are looking forward to the direction and support SHS can lend us.”
Tide Dry Cleaners joins a roster of national brands working with SHS, including AMC Theatres, Lowe’s Home Improvement, the Kansas City Chiefs and SONIC® Drive-Ins. In fact, it was a referral from SONIC that led Tide Dry Cleaners to contact SHS in the first place.
“From our initial meeting, the chemistry and shared beliefs between our collective teams was palpable,” says John January, Co-CEO of SHS. “This is a great opportunity to build and drive business for a beloved brand. Not a bad way to start 2016.”
Established in 1971, SHS employs about 140 people with offices in Kansas City, Wichita, Kan., and Washington, D.C.
About Tide Dry Cleaners
For 70 years, Tide laundry detergent has been caring for the clothes of American families. Tide Dry Cleaners is an innovative extension of the Tide brand, providing superior service that customers want for their dry cleaning. The franchise system is expanding across the United States. For more information on the Tide Dry Cleaners business or franchising opportunities, visit www.TideDryCleaners.com.
SHS exists to inspire brands and people to be remarkable. Connect with SHS at facebook.com/wehatesheep, linkedin.com/company/shs and @wehatesheep on Twitter.
SOURCE Sullivan Higdon & Sink
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)