- Franchise URL: http://www.PetSuppliesPlus.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 3:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – Phillips Edison & Company announced today it has signed five new leases with Pet Supplies Plus totaling 40,647 square feet. The negotiations were completed at Edgewood Towne Center in Edgewood, PA; Hampton Village in Taylor, SC; Golden Town Center in Golden, CO; Harvest Plaza in Akron, OH and Parkway Station in Warner Robins, GA.
With more than 330 locations in 26 states, Pet Supplies Plus is a leader in the fast-growing pet retail sector, offering a wide selection of food, toys and pet products including natural foods, an extensive assortment of Made-in-the USA pet consumables and a culture focused on making it easier to get better products for pets.
“We are proud to continue our partnership with Pet Supplies Plus, and are excited to be part of its growth strategy,” said Mike Conway, Vice President of Leasing and National Accounts. “Pet Supplies Plus fits well strategically in our portfolio of grocery-anchored centers because of its neighborly, fun and easy-to-shop retail environments.”
Phillips Edison & Company also leases space to Pet Supplies Plus in grocery-anchored shopping centers Fairlawn Town Centre in Fairlawn, OH, Fairfield Crossing in Beavercreek, OH; Shoregate Town Center in Willowick, OH; Lakewood City Center in Lakewood, OH and Orchard Square in Washington Township, MI bringing the total number of locations in the portfolio to ten.
About Phillips Edison & Company
Since 1991, Phillips Edison & Company has focused on the grocery-anchored shopping center sector. The company has a fully integrated in-house operating platform built on market leading expertise designed to optimize property value and consistently deliver a great shopping experience. Led by a veteran management team, Phillips Edison’s operating platform provides retail services including acquisition, redevelopment, leasing and management of grocery-anchored retail centers. The company’s portfolio currently includes a national footprint of retail properties. The company has corporate offices in Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, New York City and Atlanta. For more information, please visit www.phillipsedison.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
About Pet Supplies Plus
At Pet Supplies Plus, we’re crazy for pets, too. With more than 330 corporate and franchise locations in 26 states, Pet Supplies Plus is America’s favorite neighborhood pet store. Each location offers a wide array of pet food, pet products, grooming services and animal expertise all at a great value, allowing customers to give their pets the very best care. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly. As a growing Livonia, Michigan-based franchisor we are ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2015 Annual Franchise 500® list as the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size. For more information about franchise opportunities, please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com/franchise.
SOURCE Pet Supplies Plus
Phillips Edison & Company
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS TEMECULA UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP (1 views)