- Sub Headline: 150-Plus Participating Locations to Offer Discounted Pretzel Dogs on July 23, 2016
- Listed: July 20, 2016 8:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Philadelphia, PA (FranchisePOD.com) July 20, 2016 – In honor of National Hot Dog Day, Philly Pretzel Factory will be offering its tasty pretzel dogs for only $1 on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
“Because we truly appreciate our fans, we began celebrating National Pretzel Day nine years ago. Our pretzels will always be the star of the show, but our pretzel dogs have been steadily gaining popularity.” said Dan DiZio, CEO and co-founder of Philly Pretzel Factory, a 150-plus-unit pretzel chain born and raised in Philadelphia. “We’re excited to celebrate National Hot Dog Day for the third year, to thank our customers for their ongoing loyalty.”
Philly Pretzel Factory began giving away pretzels on National Pretzel Day in 2008, and the franchise system has seen thousands of fans walk through its doors to enjoy a pretzel snack on April 26 every year since. The brand is hoping to see similar store traffic on National Hot Dog Day.
“After offering $1 pretzel dogs for National Hot Dog Day for the first time in 2014, the day proved to be a great success across the system,” said DiZio. “We are so ingrained in the communities we serve that it is a natural fit to want to give back to our loyal fans.”
The pretzel dogs are a great source of protein with no trans-fat. The Dietz & Watson hot dogs are wrapped with melted American cheese and baked to golden greatness. They are the ultimate grab-and-go meal for anyone on the run this summer.
As the world’s largest Philly-style bakery, Philly Pretzel Factory delivers customers delicious soft pretzels “served hot outta the oven.” Each is twisted with a mix of the finest and freshest ingredients to ensure quality and authenticity.
All locations will be participating except those found in transportation hubs including airports and train stations, or entertainment venues: the aquarium, zoos, stadiums or waterparks.
About Philly Pretzel Factory
Philly Pretzel Factory offers consumers a fresh, healthier choice of a satisfying snack with their fresh-baked pretzels that are “served hot outta the oven.” Philly Pretzel Factory was founded in 1998 by college buddies Dan DiZio and Len Lehman and has grown into the largest Philly style pretzel bakery in the world, feeding customers at more than 150 franchised locations primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, expanding from New York to Florida. Philly Pretzel Factory’s menu offers the traditional Philly style pretzel and also includes pretzel twists, mini pretzels, rivets, pretzel dogs, cheesesteak pretzels and a variety of mustards. These products can be found in a stand-alone bakery, transportation and entertainment venues, and in the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart. For more information on Philly Pretzel Factory, visit www.phillypretzelfactory.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ownappf.com.
No Limit Agency
571 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)