- Sub Headline: Thousands of pretzels to be given away in Haddon Heights, N.J.; Burlington, N.J. and Abington, Penn.
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.PhillyPretzelFactory.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 10:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHILADELPHIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 16, 2016 – Sometimes there is more than a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow; sometimes there are complementary pretzels for loyal fans. On Thursday, March 17, 2016 the Haddon Heights, New Jersey; Burlington, New Jersey; and Abington, Pennsylvania, Philly Pretzel Factory locations will be giving away one shamrock-shaped pretzel per person starting as soon as they open. Customers will also be able to purchase these special treats throughout the weekend for $1.50 each.
Bob Tilton, owner of all three locations, enjoys giving back to the communities where his stores are located by hosting customer appreciation events like the shamrock pretzel giveaway. Tilton, who is spearheading the shamrock pretzel giveaway initiative locally, is passionate about showing his customers that they are truly valued, and he wants to acknowledge the regular patrons of Philly Pretzel Factory.
“We wanted to give back to everyone who has supported us, and this is a fun way to engage with our customers while saying thank you,” Tilton said.
Locations that will be giving away shamrock pretzels all day on Thursday, March 17th include:
Haddon Heights, New Jersey – located at 209 Black Horse Pike
Burlington, New Jersey – located at 696 High St.
Abington, Pennsylvania – located at 1836 Old York Rd.
As the world’s largest Philly-style bakery, Philly Pretzel Factory bakes fresh, delicious soft pretzels delivered to customers “served hot outta the oven.” Each pretzel, made from a mix of only the finest and freshest ingredients, is hand twisted to ensure quality and authenticity.
“Our customers have helped us achieve great success over the years and these types of local promotions allow us to and thank them,” said Dan DiZio, CEO and co-founder of Philly Pretzel Factory, the 150-plus-unit pretzel chain born and raised in Philadelphia.
In order to turn his pretzel stand into something much bigger, DiZio teamed up with college buddy Len Lehman in 1998 to create the first Philly Pretzel Factory blueprint. Since then, the brand has grown from a single location in Mayfair to 154 locations across the U.S.
About Philly Pretzel Factory
Philly Pretzel Factory offers consumers a fresh, healthier choice of a satisfying snack with their fresh-baked pretzels that are “served hot outta the oven.” Philly Pretzel Factory was founded in 1998 by college buddies Dan DiZio and Len Lehman and has grown into the largest Philly style pretzel bakery in the world, feeding customers at 154 franchised locations primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, expanding from New York to Florida. Philly Pretzel Factory’s menu offers the traditional Philly style pretzel and also includes pretzel twists, mini pretzels, rivets, pretzel dogs, cheesesteak pretzels and a variety of mustards. These products can be found in a stand-alone bakery, transportation and entertainment venues, and in the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart. For more information on Philly Pretzel Factory, visit http://www.phillypretzelfactory.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.ownappf.com.
SOURCE Philly Pretzel Factory
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)