- Sub Headline: SoCal’s Destination for Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks Offers Deal on Its Favorite Holiday
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.EatPhillysBest.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 1:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks, Southern California’s destination for authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Hoagies, is celebrating National Cheesesteak Day on Thursday, March 24 with a delicious deal! Head to your local Philly’s Best on March 24 for a buy one, get one deal when you purchase a Cheesesteak or Chicken Cheesesteak. There is no better place than Philly’s Best to celebrate National Cheesesteak Day in all of its meaty, cheesy glory! To redeem the special one-day deal on March 24, print or display this coupon on your mobile device.
“My wife and I are Philadelphia natives, so we definitely know the difference between an authentic Philly Cheesesteak and all the phonies. When we couldn’t find a decent cheesesteak after moving to the west coast, we opened Philly’s Best to show Californians what Philly was all about!” said Bob Levey, co-founder of Philly’s Best. “Since opening our first location in 1992, our mission has been to bring the genuine tastes of Philly to our guests, and never compromise on our authentic ingredients. Ask any Philly transplant…Philly’s Best is the real deal!”
Made with thinly sliced steak or chicken breast cooked to order and served on a soft Amoroso Roll, Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks are made using the same ingredients as the best Cheesesteak Shops in Philly! Grab a friend and make plans to chow down on Cheesesteaks at Philly’s Best on National Cheesesteak Day, this Thursday, March 24!
The one-day buy one, get one deal is available only on Thursday, March 24, at all 21 Philly’s Best locations. Not valid with any other offers and coupon is required (printed or displayed on mobile device). To find your nearest Philly’s Best, visit: www.eatphillysbest.com/store-locations.
About Philly’s Best
Philly’s Best is celebrating more than 20 years of true Philly flavor in Southern California. The company was started by native Philadelphians Bob and Andrea Levey, who wanted to bring the flavors of Philadelphia to their new home of Southern California. In 1992, they opened their first Philly’s Best location in Fountain Valley. The company’s authentic flavors start with proprietary recipes, along with ingredients and products direct from Philadelphia, including Amoroso® rolls, Wise® Chips, Taylor® Pork Roll, Frank’s® Soda, Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer® and numerous TastyKake® offerings. A uniquely Philly brand and concept, Philly’s Best has grown to 21 locations throughout Southern California. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.eatphillysbest.com, call (949) 206-9724, “Like” them on Facebook, or follow on Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Philly’s Best&
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)