- Sub Headline: Exclusive Discount Vouchers to Circle K NHRA Winternationals Only at Philly’s Best
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.EatPhillysBest.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Philly’s Best, Southern California’s destination for authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Hoagies, is thrilled to announce its partnership for the second year with the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and the Circle K Winternationals! Through February 14, fans who visit any of Philly’s Best’s 21 locations can pick up an exclusive discount voucher to the exhilarating 4-day event. Expected to draw its biggest crowd yet, the Circle K NHRA Winternationals will take place February 11-14 at the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona.
“Because so many of our guests are race fanatics, we’re excited to offer them this exclusive discount to the adrenaline-filled NHRA events!” said Bob Levey, president and co-founder of Philly’s Best. “This promotion was a big hit last year and it’s clear that our guests love racing almost as much as our authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Hoagies.”
Philly’s Best will be giving away tickets to the Winternationals through a series of contests on their Facebook and Instagram pages. The partnership will also be promoted with radio, digital and in-store materials.
Discount vouchers are available exclusively at Philly’s Best locations through February 14, 2016. No purchase necessary. To find your nearest Philly’s Best location, visit http://www.eatphillysbest.com/locations.
About Philly’s Best
Philly’s Best is celebrating more than 20 years of true Philly flavor in Southern California. The company was started by native Philadelphians Bob and Andrea Levey, who wanted to bring the flavors of Philadelphia to their new home of Southern California. In 1992, they opened their first Philly’s Best location in Fountain Valley. The company’s authentic flavors start with proprietary recipes, along with ingredients and products direct from Philadelphia, including Amoroso® rolls, Wise® Chips, Taylor® Pork Roll, Frank’s® Soda, Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer® and numerous TastyKake® offerings. A uniquely Philly brand and concept, Philly’s Best has grown to 21 locations throughout Southern California. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.eatphillysbest.com, call (949) 206-9724, “Like” them on Facebook, or follow on Instagram and Twitter.
About National Hot Rod Association
Headquartered in Glendora, Calif., NHRA is the primary sanctioning body for the sport of drag racing in the United States. NHRA presents 24 national events featuring the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and the NHRA J&A Service Pro Mod Drag Racing Series. NHRA provides competition opportunities for drivers of all levels in the NHRA Summit Racing Series and the NHRA Drags: Street Legal Style presented by AAA. NHRA also offers the NHRA Jr. Street program and the Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League for youth ages 5 to 17. In addition, NHRA owns and operates five racing facilities: Atlanta Dragway in Georgia; Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville in Florida; National Trail Raceway in Ohio; Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis; and Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Southern California. For more information, visit www.NHRA.com, or connect with NHRA on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
SOURCE Philly’s Best
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)