- Sub Headline: Exclusive Discounts to One of the World’s Most Influential Auto Shows Only at Philly’s Best
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 12, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks, Southern California’s destination for authentic Philly Cheesesteaks and Hoagies, is excited to announce its partnership with the Los Angeles Auto Show, one of the most influential auto shows in the world, which is expected to host hundreds of thousands of guests over the course of 10 exciting days. Through November 29, guests who visit any of Philly’s Best’s 21 locations can pick up exclusive discount vouchers for $5 off any adult, senior or child ticket to the event taking place at the L.A. Convention Center, November 20-29, 2015.
“We know a lot of our Cheesesteak-loving fans are big car buffs, so we are very excited to partner with the LA Auto Show!” said Bob Levey, president and co-founder of Philly’s Best. “Guests can head to Philly’s Best to load up on our authentic Cheesesteaks and Hoagies and leave with discount admission vouchers for one of the most important auto shows in the world.”
The partnership between Philly’s Best and the LA Auto Show® will be promoted with on-air radio spots on Jack FM, KROQ and K Earth in addition to special street team appearances at select Philly’s Best locations leading up to the event. There will also be frequent free ticket giveaways on the Philly’s Best Facebook page.
“We have a large number of exciting new vehicle debuts at this year’s show and we’re pleased to partner with Philly’s Best and offer the opportunity to their valued customers to join us in the excitement,” said LA Auto Show’s Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Brendan Flynn.
Discount vouchers are available exclusively at Philly’s Best locations through November 29, 2015. No purchase necessary. To find your nearest Philly’s Best location visit http://www.eatphillysbest.com/locations.
About Philly’s Best
Philly’s Best is celebrating more than 20 years of true Philly flavor in Southern California. The company was started by native Philadelphians Bob and Andrea Levey, who wanted to bring the flavors of Philadelphia to their new home of Southern California. In 1992, they opened their first Philly’s Best location in Fountain Valley. The company’s authentic flavors start with proprietary recipes, along with ingredients and products direct from Philadelphia, including Amoroso® rolls, Wise® Chips, Taylor® Pork Roll, Frank’s® Soda, Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer® and numerous TastyKake® offerings. A uniquely Philly brand and concept, Philly’s Best has grown to 21 locations throughout Southern California. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.eatphillysbest.com, call (949) 206-9724, “Like” them on Facebook, or follow on Instagram and Twitter.
About the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show (Nov. 20-29)
Founded in 1907, the Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show), is one of the most influential auto shows globally and spans more than 870,000 square feet. LA Auto Show is where the world’s automakers unveil the future of transportation across all vehicle categories (e.g., luxury, performance, hybrid, electric, hydrogen fuel-cell etc.) and where the aftermarket scene comes to life — all under one roof. Following the debut of more than 50 new vehicles during LA Auto Show Press & Trade Days, the show will open its doors to hundreds of thousands of qualified car shoppers and auto fans, in the nation’s biggest car-buying market for ten exciting days at the L.A. Convention Center (November 20-29, 2015). Before opening its doors to the general public, the show will also host its annual Preview Party. Proceeds from this year’s Preview Party (November 19, 2015) will benefit the STAPLES Center Foundation and the GRAMMY Museum. The show has introduced several new tickets and events for visitors to enjoy, including guided group tours, run-of-show passes, discounts and other special engagements; to learn more and to purchase tickets, visit http://laautoshow.com/tickets/.
SOURCE Philly’s Best
Morgan Marketing & Public Relations
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)