- Sub Headline: In honor of Pi Day, the Originator of Down-the-Line Pizza Category Offers $3.14 Pizzas, Craft Beers and Combos
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.YourPie.com
- Listed: March 11, 2016 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) March 10, 2016 – March 14th might be best known as the annual celebration of everyone’s favorite mathematical constant, but for Your Pie, the originator of the down-the-line pizza category, it’s an important day for hundreds of their pizza lovers, too.
This year, on Monday, March 14th, Your Pie’s 28 locations throughout 10 states will hold their 8th annual celebration of Pi(e) Day. In honor of pi (or π), a.k.a. the number that gives pizza its glorious shape, the brand wants to recognize one key element that has helped fuel their success since their inception in 2008 – their current and future guests.
Pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter – a number that equates to roughly 3.14. In 2009, March 14th was officially designated as Pi Day, but even before it was nationally recognized, Your Pie has been paying homage to this irrational number in their own unique – and tasty – way. This year, the brand will offer $3.14 pizzas, $3.14 pints of craft beer and $3.14 combos for every customer that walks through their doors.
“This is one of the biggest times of the year to showcase why Your Pie is so great, and it has everything to do with our incredibly devoted guests that have helped to make our brand what it is today,” said Drew French, Founder of Your Pie. “This is our way of thanking them for their loyalty while at the same time, attracting new customers who will want to come see what all the excitement is about.”
The annual Pi(e) Day tradition has become the brand’s biggest day of the year, with sales increasing by 700-1000 percent compared to an average day in the previous three years of the promotion. This year, to raise even more awareness, the brand is introducing another incentive – Your Pie swag giveaways. By snapping a picture and sharing their Pi(e) Day experience on social media with #YourPieDay, customers will have the chance to win Pi(e) Dye-branded t-shirts and a Your Pi(e) Yetti Tundra 65 cooler. The brand will also award $500 to the store that gets the most #YourPieDay participation.
“While there aren’t too many constants in this world, we know for a fact that there are at least two – pi’s 13.3 trillion digits and our deep love for craft pizza and our customers. Your Pie fans have supported us for eight wonderful years, and just like pi, the relationship between Your Pie fans and our local franchise owners has been a beautiful ratio,” French added.
But while pi is a mathematical constant, this deal will only be around for one day at participating locations. For more on the one-day celebration, and to find your nearest Your Pie location, visit http://www.yourpie.com.
About Your Pie
Your Pie is the world’s originator of the quick-serve, brick-oven, customized personal pizza category. A culinary entrepreneur since his teenage years, Your Pie founder Drew French combined his passion for innovative restaurant concepts with brick oven technology to create the highest quality pizza available at incredible speed. Drawing from family recipes from the island of Ischia, Your Pie uses hand-tossed dough, only fresh ingredients, homemade pizza sauces and salad dressings, and offers vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free pizzas, as well as traditional pizzas. Customers who dine at Your Pie have come to expect the best tasting pizza served with speed without sacrificing flavor. Your Pie is a state of mind and the brand stands by its motto to “express your inner pizza”, investing in local communities and encouraging diners to let their culinary creativity run wild. For more information about Your Pie or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.yourpie.com.
SOURCE Your Pie
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)