- Sub Headline: Nation's Leading Fast Casual Pizza Brand Plans Expansion in the Home of Rock 'n' Roll
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: January 27, 2016 7:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Jan. 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com) // – Pie Five Pizza is hoping Memphis “Can’t Help Falling in Love” with the newest fast casual pizza craze. The brand known for fresh, custom, artisan pizzas served in under 5 minutes today announced plans to open up to seven Pie Five locations in the Home of the Blues. Franchise Owner, Rob Byford and his partner Michael Jett are both originally from the Memphis area.
“We’re both so excited to bring Pie Five to our hometown!” said local franchise owner, Rob Byford. “We look forward to introducing the area to this new pizza experience. We offer fresh, wholesome ingredients that are perfect for families and people looking for good food served fast.”
Byford and Jett have over 20 years’ experience in the restaurant business. He currently owns Pie Five Pizza Co. in Benton, Arkansas and plans to open up to 8 more locations in the Arkansas market. He also owns three Slim Chickens locations in central Arkansas. He plans to start with the counties of Shelby, Fayette,Hardeman, McNairy, Tipton, Haywood, Lauderdale, Crockett and Dyer in Tennessee.
“We’re changing the way people eat pizza,” said Randy Gier, CEO of Rave Restaurant Group, Inc., parent company of Pie Five Pizza Co. “Everything from our hand-cut veggies to our homemade desserts can make guests feel good about what they’re eating at Pie Five – we’re passionate about creating an experience that really wows our guests.”
Pie Five’s unique fast casual model allows patrons to customize a personal handcrafted pizza, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisan ingredients – all in under 5 minutes. Pie Five pizzas bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. There are millions of possible pizza combinations Pie Five customers can create with four crusts (including artisan thin, classic pan, whole grain Neapolitan and gluten-free), seven sauces and 28 fresh toppings. Additionally, guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed hand-made salads.
About Pie Five Pizza
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 84 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)