- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Pizza Leader Leverages Unique Oven Technology to Land First Airport Deal Google+ Share with LinkedIn
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 6:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Now you really can take your pie in the sky with the addition of two Pie Five Pizza Co. locations at Baltimore Washington Airport. The brand known for made-your-way artisan pizzas, handcrafted with fresh ingredients, homemade sauces and handcrafted crusts today announced a new development deal with Creative Food Group, LLC. that will add two new restaurant locations at BWI Airport later this year.
“Everyone knows that traditional airport pizza blows!” said Randy Gier, CEO of Rave Restaurant Group, LLC. parent company of Pie Five Pizza Co. “Who wants pizza that’s old and cold under a heat lamp when you can have pizza that’s hot, fresh and made to order and still get it in under 5 minutes so you’re never in danger of missing your flight.”
Creative Food Group, LLC has been in business since 1994. With multiple stores under their umbrella, the group has expanded from one small coffee shop in The Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, to multiple stores spanning across the country. They focus their expansion in train/bus terminals, major international airports, shopping malls and office buildings. The Group has multiple food operations ranging from self-branded stores, including Market Fresh, Pepper’s Mexican Grill, Taste of India & Thali – Indian Cuisine, to national and regional franchises such as Johnny Rockets, Friendly’s, Phillip’s Seafood, Subway, Jamba Juice, Harpoon Tap Room, Sam Adams Brew house and Kentucky Ale Taproom.
“A key part of our mission is to offer restaurants that offer a better travel experience for consumers and exceptional brands for airports,” said Roger Schwandter, Business Developer with Creative Food Group, Inc. “We looking forward to bringing Pie Five’s unique fast casual pizza model to BWI – we know travelers will appreciate the speed, value and craftsmanship they bring to the table.”
Pie Five’s unique fast casual pizza model allows patrons to customize a personal handcrafted pizza, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisan ingredients — all in under 5 minutes. There are millions of possible pizza combinations Pie Five customers can create with four crusts (including artisan thin, classic pan, whole grain Neapolitan and gluten-free), seven sauces and 28 fresh toppings. Additionally, guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed hand-made salads or decadent desserts.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 87 locations in 24 states. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)