- Sub Headline: Columbia residents can now get their piece of the pie in Dobbin Center
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 7:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 15, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Pie Five Pizza is thrilled to announce the grand opening of its newest Baltimore-area location. Charm City’s newest addition will open on Friday, March 18th, at 6455-32 Dobbin Road in the Dobbin Center in Columbia. Pizza enthusiasts and explorers alike can stop in on opening day from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., to get their personalized pizza with fresh artisan ingredients that is made to order in less than five minutes.
“Born and raised in Baltimore, I’m excited for the chance to open my fourth Pie Five restaurant in the area,” said Jeff Mengel, Pie Five Pizza franchise partner. “Who can resist a place where you can choose from more than 28 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts – all for one low price? Once our guests taste one of our pizzas, they’ll never go back to that old traditional pizza again.”
Mengel recommends guests take a leap and dive into the Crab Dip Pizza, which is offered exclusively in Maryland and highlights the best of local Maryland cuisine. The Crab Dip Pizza features a tasty combination of mouthwatering crabmeat, garden-fresh tomatoes and topped with hand shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and Old Bay’s seasoning.
In addition to bringing the freshest and fastest pizzas to pizza lovers everywhere, Pie Five is committed to giving back to the local community. During the Baltimore grand opening, Pie Five will be donating a percentage of proceeds to The Living Legacy Foundation of Maryland, a non-profit health service organization that inspires Marylanders to save and enhance lives through organ and tissue donation.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust variety. Pies bake in just 140 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 87 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)