- Sub Headline: Guests can now order vegan cheese to complement Pie Five's existing line of vegan crusts, sauces and toppings
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 10:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Who said vegan pizza can’t be delicious? Pie Five Pizza is once again redefining the modern pizza-eating experience with the rollout of Daiya Classic Blend Shreds at Pie Five restaurants nationwide.
Pie Five lovers can add this unique blend of mozzarella and cheddar vegan shredded cheese to Pie Five’s existing line of vegan-friendly crusts, sauces and toppings to create a mouthwatering pie that is perfect for vegans and non-vegans alike. The new plant-based topping option is soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, tree-nut free, plant-based, lactose-free and vegan. It’s like nothing offered at other chains with a unique blend of dairy-free Cheddar and Mozzarella style shreds that melt and stretch to create a gooey, rich and flavorful topping just like dairy-based cheese. A perfect plant-based topping for any pizza!
“Our guests asked for it, and we listened! By adding Daiya Classic Blend Shreds to our ever expanding menu of fresh, artisan ingredients, our customers have more options than ever to customize their pies, said Patty Scheibmeir, Vice President of R&D and Product Innovation for Pie Five Pizza Co. “Pie Five Pizza believes in unlimited possibilities for our customers and Daiya Shreds offers a delicious dairy-free alternative that is perfect for our pizzas.”
Daiya Classic Blend Shreds will be available at every Pie Five location by the last week of March, so stop in and try our new allergen-friendly, plant-based pizza with the Daiya foods dairy-free shreds.
Pie Five’s unique fast casual pizza model allows patrons to customize a personal handcrafted pizza, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisan ingredients — all in under 5 minutes. There are millions of possible pizza combinations Pie Five customers can create with four crusts (including artisan thin, classic pan, whole grain Neapolitan and gluten-free), seven sauces and 28 fresh toppings. Additionally, guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed hand-made salads or decadent desserts.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 87 locations in 24 states. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
ABOUT DAIYA FOODS
Daiya Foods was founded in 2008 out of a love for food and a commitment to healthy living. Today, as an industry leader, Daiya remains passionate about celebrating delicious food that is dairy, gluten and soy free. Its line of premium plant-based foods, like Greek Yogurt Alternatives, Pizzas, Cheezecakes, Cream Cheese Style Spreads, and wonderful cheeses, including blocks, shreds and slices, are available in the dairy case and freezer aisle. Daiya also recently expanded its offerings to include shelf-stable products like its Cheezy Mac and Dairy-Free Dressings. Daiya’s selection of deliciously dairy-free foods can be found in more than 20,000 grocery stores in the U.S., including Whole Foods, Kroger’s, Safeway and Publix, as well as most natural food retailers. For more information about Daiya, please visit www.daiyafoods.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
246 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)