- Sub Headline: Dallas-based fast casual pizza chain opens in Pflugerville
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 2:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Austinites, the wait is over! Pie Five Pizza is set to open the doors to its first Austin-area location at 11 a.m. on Friday, May 27th, in Pflugerville at the Shops on 685. Located at 2424 FM Road 685, Pie Five’s newest location is your surefire best bet to grab an appetite-busting bite after a long day of swimming, climbing and exploring at the Hawaiian Falls water and adventure park across the street. With a selection of more than 28 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts, there’s sure to be a combination that will satisfy every daring (and not so daring!) food adventurer.
“Pie Five’s fun, fast and fresh flavors will be a perfect fit for the area,” said Chirag Patel and Sudesh Patidar, Pie Five Franchise Partners. “With meaty ingredients and bold flavors on our signature pizzas like the High Five and BBQ Chicken, Pie Five is sure to give Austinites the big, brazen flavors they’re accustomed to here in the Lone Star State.”
Pie Five will also be donating 50 percent of proceeds from pre-opening events to Hendrickson High School.
Pie Five’s unique fast casual concept allows customers to create and customize individual, artisan pizzas, that bake in just 140 seconds – all at one great price. Thanks to Pie Five’s state-of-the-art oven, customers are at ease knowing their hot, bubbly pizza creation will bake perfectly. Pie Five also offers vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options, including Daiya vegan cheese topping. To top it off, guests can add one of Pie Five’s handcrafted salads, warm buttery Breadstix and desserts like the Ultimate Brownie to any order.
For more information on Pie Five’s Texas locations, please visit the Pie Five location finder. Connect with Pie Five on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Join the Circle of Crust to earn points for every purchase of pizza or large salad. Circle of Crust members even get a free pizza on their half birthday!
For Pie Five Pizza franchise information, please visit: http://www.piefivefranchising.com
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 90 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
424 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)