- Sub Headline: Cold Delaware Winters Are About to Heat Up with Pie Five Pizza Co.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 7, 2015 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Dec. 7, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Pie Five Pizza is bringing the heat to Delaware. Pie Five will start sharing its hot, fresh, and fast pizzas at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, December 11. The newest addition to the rapidly expanding pizza powerhouse is located at 1211 N. DuPont Highway in Farley Plaza near Best Buy. Local Pie Five franchisee, Mashoor Awad, who currently owns six IHOP Restaurants, and was previously a successful Subway franchisee sees Pie five as a natural fit for the area.
“There aren’t many fast casual options in the Dover community – we are certain guests will love our fresh ingredients and fast process,” said local franchise partner, Mashoor Awad. “Pie Five caters to today’s consumer who craves quality but wants it fast—I think it will be a big hit.”
Awad will be developing the Pie Five Pizza brand across the northeast area including Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania/Philadelphia, Eastern Shore of Maryland and Southern New Jersey.
Even with winter in full swing, Pie Five never wants to give anyone the cold shoulder. That’s why Pie Five will be donating 50 percent of pre-opening proceeds to Code Purple. The nonprofit’s mission is to provide temporary sanctuaries for the homeless when the temperature or wind chill drops below 32 degrees. Code Purple will receive a check at the opening ceremony at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, December 11, with the Mayor of Dover and Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce also in attendance.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Additionally, they can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed handmade salads served in a baked pizza dough bowl or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas without the wait.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 79 locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
409 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)