- Sub Headline: Cold Delaware Winters Are About to Heat Up with Pie Five Pizza Co.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 7, 2015 10:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Dec. 7, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Pie Five Pizza is bringing the heat to Delaware. Pie Five will start sharing its hot, fresh, and fast pizzas at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, December 11. The newest addition to the rapidly expanding pizza powerhouse is located at 1211 N. DuPont Highway in Farley Plaza near Best Buy. Local Pie Five franchisee, Mashoor Awad, who currently owns six IHOP Restaurants, and was previously a successful Subway franchisee sees Pie five as a natural fit for the area.
“There aren’t many fast casual options in the Dover community – we are certain guests will love our fresh ingredients and fast process,” said local franchise partner, Mashoor Awad. “Pie Five caters to today’s consumer who craves quality but wants it fast—I think it will be a big hit.”
Awad will be developing the Pie Five Pizza brand across the northeast area including Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania/Philadelphia, Eastern Shore of Maryland and Southern New Jersey.
Even with winter in full swing, Pie Five never wants to give anyone the cold shoulder. That’s why Pie Five will be donating 50 percent of pre-opening proceeds to Code Purple. The nonprofit’s mission is to provide temporary sanctuaries for the homeless when the temperature or wind chill drops below 32 degrees. Code Purple will receive a check at the opening ceremony at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, December 11, with the Mayor of Dover and Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce also in attendance.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Additionally, they can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed handmade salads served in a baked pizza dough bowl or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas without the wait.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 79 locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
449 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)