- Sub Headline: The Leading Fast Casual Innovator Kicks off Summer with Granny's Apple Pie
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, May 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Pie Five Pizza’s new limited time dessert offering will have guests feeling sweet as pie. Granny’s Apple Pie features a snickerdoodle crust layered with tender cobbler spiced apples and topped with a sweet cinnamon streusel crumble — it’s sure to please even the sourest apple. Pizza and pie aficionados will be able to cut into this American classic at Pie Five restaurants nationwide for a limited time only starting today through June 19.
“We took an old favorite and gave it a Pie Five twist,” said Patty Scheibmeir, vice president of R&D and product innovation for Pie Five Pizza Co. “With summer just around the corner, Granny’s Apple Pie captures the burst of warm and fresh summer flavors. Plus, nobody ever went wrong by taking a page out of Granny’s cookbook.”
Granny’s Apple Pie starts with apples sourced from Lucky Leaf, an organization consisting of U.S. farmers that have more than 50 years of experience growing the perfect apple. Then, mouthwatering cobbler spiced apples are layered in the handcrafted, buttery snickerdoodle crust. To top it off, a cinnamon streusel crumble is sprinkled on top, adding a perfect crunch amid the gooey, delectable apples.
This dessert is sure to satisfy a sweet tooth. Grab it after (or before, we’re not judging!) you enjoy one of Pie Five’s signature pizzas like the High Five Pizza, Farmer’s Market Pizza or our limited time Whole Pie-Chilada! Want to create your own pizza? Not a problem! Choose from 28 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts all at one great price.
At Pie Five Pizza, guests receive their hot, bubbly pizza creation in a little over two minutes straight from Pie Five’s custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. Unlike other pizza concepts, Pie Five customers can create their pizzas with unlimited toppings from a selection of fresh ingredients and hand-cut veggies. Our four crusts are made from scratch just like grandma would make them, and include gluten-free options. Guests can also add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed salads or decadent desserts to their order.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 90 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
226 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)