- Sub Headline: Pie Five will donate $1 from every pizza sold in the Dallas-Fort Worth market to Children's Health(SM)
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) June 16, 2016 – Pie Five Pizza Co. turns five years old this month and the Dallas-based fast casual pizza brand is blowing out the birthday candles with five days of charitable donations to Children’s Health℠, the leading pediatric health system in North Texas. All Pie Five restaurants in the Dallas Fort-Worth market will donate $1 from every pizza sold between June 20th and June 24th to help Children’s Health fulfill its mission of making life better for children.
Guests are encouraged to stop into their favorite Pie Five restaurant on those days to create their very own signature pizza for a cause, made the way they want it from a choice of more than 28 fresh toppings, seven sauces and four crusts. By purchasing a pizza on those days, guests can feel good knowing that they’re helping improve lives for youngsters in Texas.
“It has been an incredible experience seeing the continued growth and evolution of Pie Five over the past five years!” said Randy Gier, CEO of Rave Restaurant Group. “We’ve been privileged to have the support of a talented team of employees and devoted customers who have given us so many reasons to celebrate. Pie Five’s Five Days of Doughnations is our way of saying thank you to Dallas-Fort Worth and Children’s Health is the perfect partner because they do such incredible work for local families.”
To find your nearest Pie Five location in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, visit Pie Five’s location finder. Connect with Pie Five on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and be sure to post your cheesiest happy birthday messages for a chance to win free pizza and other Pie Five swag using #PieFive4Childrens.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top ‘Movers & Shakers’ for three consecutive years, 2015 ‘Best Franchise Deal’ by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of ’10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands’ by Forbes.com, the company currently has 91 locations in 24 states. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
ABOUT CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER FOUNDATION
Children’s Medical Center Foundation serves as the fundraising arm for Children’s Health System of Texas. The Foundation partners with individual donors, corporations and organizations to help the comprehensive team of physicians, scientists and medical professionals at Children’s fulfill its mission to make life better for children. Children’s Medical Center Foundation raises, manages and distributes funds to support Children’s Medical Center Dallas and Plano, eight specialty centers, nine Our Children’s House rehabilitation facilities, a network of 20 pediatric practices throughout North Texas and the Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UT Southwestern. For more information, please visit give.childrens.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
350 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)