- Sub Headline: Starbucks Veteran to Drive Operational Efficiencies and Bolster Customer First Experience
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: 40 days, 17 hours
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – Pie Five Pizza Co. announced today the hire of Wendy Moats as the new Senior Vice President of Operations. Moats brings more than 25 years of multi-unit leadership experience in retail and restaurant companies with a proven history of leading diverse teams in increasing sales, minimizing costs and delivering outstanding customer experiences.
“Wendy really gets the Pie Five Pizza vision. With more than 25 years of multi-unit leadership experience in retail and restaurant companies and a proven history of increasing sales, minimizing costs and delivering outstanding customer experiences, she is uniquely qualified to lead us through current and future opportunities for the Pie Five brand,” said Randy Gier, CEO of Rave Restaurant Group. “Her energy is contagious which makes her the perfect fit for our customer first culture. She will be an invaluable asset as we drive our new training and operations strategies aimed at increasing service and overall speed.”
In her new role, Wendy will work with executive leadership to formulate an operations structure that enables continued growth, impactful training programs for staff of all levels that support sales, and superior communication amongst franchisees in more than 90 locations across 24 states.
“Given the continued momentum behind Pie Five Pizza Co., there’s tremendous opportunity to impact the sales and culture of this concept,” said Wendy Moats, Senior Vice President of Operations, Pie Five Pizza Co. “As Pie Five continues to scale, I’m enthusiastic about creating a cohesive team environment across the system that ultimately translates in to a better dining experience for our guests and improved store volume and sales.”
As Pie Five approaches its five-year anniversary and 100th store opening, Wendy will lead efforts to up level guest experience. With that in mind, she’ll play a key role the next evolution of the Pie Five brand with initiatives such as a new interior package and the introduction of online ordering with loyalty integration later this summer. Pie Five currently has 400 locations in development over the next 5 years.
Prior to Wendy’s new role at Pie Five Pizza Co., she spent 12 years with Starbucks Coffee Company, she served as a Regional Director of Operations in Dallas and Oklahoma, where she led profit and sales growth. Most recently she was promoted to the Seattle Support Center, as the Director of Operations for Food Operations and Evenings for the Americas. She was responsible for improving food ordering for core food and introducing profitable food innovation strategies for the over 10,000 stores in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America, including all company operated and licensed stores.
Wendy will be based at the Pie Five Pizza Co. headquarters in Dallas.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top ‘Movers & Shakers’ for three consecutive years, 2015 ‘Best Franchise Deal’ by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of ’10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands’ by Forbes.com, the company currently has 91 locations in 24 states. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Sasha Quintana, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)