- Sub Headline: Rapidly growing pizza innovator opens second Atlanta area location
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 7:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Pie Five Pizza believes in practicing what it “peaches,” especially in Georgia. Now residents in the Atlanta area have a second location to visit to get their favorite Pie Five Pizza, which bake in less than five minutes. The newest addition to the fast casual pizza brand will open on Friday, January 22 and is located at 1500 Highway 20 West next to Hobby Lobby and Kohl’s in McDonough. To celebrate, Pie Five is offering $5 pizzas and a free drink to customers at the McDonough location with accompanying flier on opening weekend.
“The Atlanta area is craving artisan pizza that is baked fast but doesn’t break the bank,” said Christina Coy, VP of Marketing for Pie Five Pizza Co. “At Pie Five we are all about the individual and the McDonough community can now choose what they want to chew with our fully customized pizzas made with house-made dough, hand-cut veggies, hand shredded cheese and all-natural sauces.”
Pie Five understands the importance of community and giving back to those that it serves. During the grand opening ribbon cutting, Pie Five will present a check to A Friend’s House. A Friend’s House provides a home for children in need of a safe place to live and who are lacking the physical and emotional support they need. The grand opening ribbon cutting and check presentation will take place on Friday, January 22 at 11 a.m.
The first Atlanta area Pie Five is located at 311 Bullsboro Drive in Newnan. At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust variety. Pies bake in just 140 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. In addition, Pie Five’s lead “Pie-intist,” Patty Scheibmeir, creates several signature pies and desserts every year.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 82 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Jessica Voss, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza
270 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)