- Sub Headline: Fastest pizza maker in the industry opens newest location in Smyrna
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 14, 2015 10:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Dec. 14, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Residents and neighbors of “Music City” have a new reason for their taste buds to sing! Pie Five Pizza is opening its newest restaurant in the Nashville market on Friday, December 18, at 450 Sam Ridley Parkway West near Bank of America and First Watch in Smyrna. The new Pie Five in Smyrna is offering 2 days of free fresh, custom-made pizzas, which cook in less than five minutes at pre-opening events for customers who reserve their spot here (space is limited).
“Smyrna is a rapidly expanding city and Pie Five’s unlimited flavor combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust options will be a big hit,” said Rich Davis, local Pie Five franchise partner. “The largest North American auto plant is nearby, and we understand their need for fast, fresh pizza that allows them to get in and out.”
Smyrna is the fifth location opened by local businessmen Rich Davis and Ron Payne of Music City Pie Works, LLC. Davis and Payne plan to open another five locations in the Nashville area in the future.
Pie Five’s dedication to giving back to the community aligns with Tennessee’s state nickname, The Volunteer State. In the spirit of giving, Pie Five is donating a percentage of pre-opening sales to the Best Buddies of Smyrna, an organization that creates friendship, employment and leadership development opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Pie Five will present the Best Buddies of Smyrna with a check at the grand opening on Friday, December 18 at 10:30 a.m.
Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. In addition, Pie Five’s lead “Pie-intist,” Patty Scheibmeir, creates several signature pies and deserts every year.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 82 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Jessica Voss, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
464 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)