- Sub Headline: An original Jimmy John's franchisee opens first of five Des Moines locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, May 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Plains of farmland aren’t the only thing “rolling” in Iowa anymore! Pie Five Pizza Co. is excited to roll out the dough at its first Des Moines area location, opening on Thursday, May 12th at 1315 Oralabor Road in Ankeny. The new Pie Five Pizza Co. is conveniently located across the street from the Des Moines Area Community College. With custom, artisan pies that bake in just 140 seconds, Pie Five is sure to be a new campus favorite.
University of Iowa graduate, Carl Dissette, is the man behind the upgrade of the fast casual pizza scene in Iowa. As an original founding franchise owner of Jimmy John’s, Dissette plans to bring that same level of success to Pie Five Pizza by opening at least five locations in the Des Moines area. He already owns two locations in the Indianapolis area and another Chicago-area location.
“Ankeny is the perfect area to launch Pie Five Pizza in Iowa,” said Carl Dissette, Pie Five Pizza Franchisee. “The students and community alike are sure to love our freshly made dough, hand-cut veggies, and speed of service – all at one affordable price point.”
Pie Five Pizza Co. is also excited to gift some dough to the local community. Pie Five will donate 50 percent of all proceeds from the soft opening to The Kiwanis Miracle League, an organization dedicated to providing the thrill of playing baseball to nearly 300 kids with special needs. It’s a grand slam for everyone!
“It’s no secret that Pie Five’s two priorities are pizza and the local community it serves. We’re excited for the chance to give back to the Kiwanis Miracle League – if there’s anything everyone should be able to do, it’s eat pizza and play baseball,” added Dissette.
Pie Five’s unique fast casual concept allows customers to customize handcrafted, artisan pizzas, from a selection of more than 28 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts. Customers can also choose from a wide selection of signature pizzas, all taste-tested and designed by Patty Scheibmeir, VP of R&D and Product Innovations and the inventor of stuffed crust pizza. If it couldn’t get any better, guests can also add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed salads or decadent dessert to any order.
For more information on Pie Five’s Iowa locations, please visit the Pie Five location finder. Connect with Pie Five on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Join the Circle of Crust to earn points for every purchase of pizza or large salad. Circle of Crust members even get a free pizza on their half birthday!
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 90 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Marcus Dockter, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
275 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)