- Sub Headline: Fast casual pizza innovator opens first location in Manhattan, Kansas
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Feb. 17, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Pie Five Pizza believes a pizza a day keeps the winter blues away and there’s no better way to get your daily dose of Vitamin Pie than at the newest Manhattan location. The new addition to the KC Pie, LLC family will open on Friday, February 19th, at 623 North Manhattan Avenue in Aggieville next to Varney’s. Pizza lovers are invited to join the Kansas State University cheerleaders and Willie the Wildcat at the grand opening event for a chance to win K-State basketball tickets, Pie Five gift cards and free Pie Five pizzas for a year!
“As a proud Kansan and former Wildcat, I’m roaring with excitement as we open the first Pie Five location in Manhattan,” said local franchise partner and proud K-State alum, Lyssa Krumholtz. “At Pie Five, we’re all about individuality and guest satisfaction and who doesn’t love a place where you can choose from over a million different pie combinations, have your pizza cooked in under 5 minutes and all for one low price?”
Not only does Pie Five bring the freshest and fastest pizza to each new location, the leading fast casual pizzeria is always looking for exciting and engaging ways to give back to communities. During the Manhattan grand opening, Pie Five will host a fundraising competition between local student organizations. In addition to some healthy charitable competition, Pie Five Manhattan will continue to host their Pie-Lan-Thropic events in which 20 percent of proceeds are donated back to local organizations.
Local franchise partners, KC Pie, LLC, recently announced plans to add up to 10 new Pie Five locations in Kansas. Under the new development agreement, franchisee, Dave Goebel, along with sons Kevin and Kerry and daughter Lyssa, plan to strategically fill in trade areas in the Kansas City metro area on both the Kansas and Missouri sides. Click here to see a full list of Pie Five locations in Kansas.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust variety. Pies bake in just 140 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 86 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)