- Sub Headline: Red Raiders Rejoice as the Fast Casual Pizza Pioneer Settles its First Lubbock Location
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 1, 2015 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Dec. 1, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – There’s a new pie in town! Pie Five Pizza is riding in to Lubbock on Friday, December 4 and will start slingin’ the sauce at 11:00 a.m. The newest addition to the posse is located at 2912 W. Loop 289 in the West End shopping area. The new location will be serving free pies at pre-opening events for guests who register online.
“Lubbock locals and Red Raiders will appreciate our farm-fresh ingredients, served hot, fresh and under 5 minutes,” said Nathan Cage, Pie Five Pizza Franchise Partner. “We know Pie Five will be a great addition to the Raider Nation, which is currently underserved with fast casual options.”
Cage, whose hometown is Lubbock, is no stranger to the franchise rodeo. In addition to expanding the Pie Five brand to West Texas, Cage owns three Wingstop restaurants in the Lubbock area. He plans to open an additional seven Pie Five locations throughout Amarillo, Odessa, Midland and Abilene.
Even though Pie Five caters to the individual, they also believe coming together as a community results in amazing actions. That’s why Pie Five will be donating 50 perfect of pre-opening proceeds to the American Diabetes Association. The nonprofit will receive a check at the opening ceremony at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, December 4.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Additionally, they can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed handmade salads served in a baked pizza dough bowl or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas without the wait.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 78 locations in 20 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
161 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)