- Sub Headline: Pizza innovator opens second Arizona location at Stonehedge Center
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 8:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Mesa residents can forget everything they know about traditional pizza. Pie Five Pizza, a fast casual pizza innovator, will soon open a second Phoenix-area restaurant serving its popular pies which are made to order and cook in less than two minutes. The newest location opens its doors at Stonehedge Center in Mesa on Friday, January 29 at 1230 E. Baseline Road at the corner of Baseline Road and Stapley Drive.
“After Mesa residents taste our pizza, we believe their perceptions of ‘fast’ pizza will quickly change,” said Christina Coy, VP of Marketing for Pie Five Pizza Co. “To show we don’t take our pizza lightly, Pie Five is offering $5 pizzas and a free drink all grand opening weekend, January 29-31, at the Mesa location with accompanying flyer.”
Pie Five also believes in putting its best pie forward in the community. During the grand opening ribbon‑cutting ceremony on Friday, January 29 at 11 a.m., Pie Five will present a check to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital. In addition, Pie Five teamed up with Mesa High School and is challenging athletics vs band members to see who can bring in the most supporters the first two weeks of opening. In return, Pie Five will donate $1,000 to the winner and a $500 gift card to the runner up.
Pie Five’s pizza loving customers can also visit its first location in Scottsdale at 14601 N. Scottsdale Road. Pie Five pizzas bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. In addition, Pie Five’s lead “Pie-intist,” Patty Scheibmeir, creates several signature pies and desserts every year.
ABOUT PIE FIVE PIZZA CO.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 83 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
Contact: Jessica Voss, MWWPR
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza
189 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)