- Sub Headline: The fast casual leader opens first Colorado location in Longmont.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PieFivePizza.com
- Listed: December 11, 2015 9:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Dec. 11, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – At Pie Five Pizza, the pie’s the limit with the opening of its first Colorado restaurant on Friday, December 18, at 1230 South Hover near the Regal Theater. The new fast casual pizza location at Village at the Peaks will offer customers a sneak peek of Pie Five’s fresh, custom-made pizzas, which cook in less than five minutes at pre-opening events. Customers can sign up here for a free pie (space is limited).
“Whether it’s the farm fresh ingredients or house-made dough choices, Pie Five will elevate the way Colorado experiences fast casual pizza,” said Kyle Gerstner, Pie Five Pizza franchise partner. “Pie Five is different from other pizza concepts because we offer so many more choices and have the fastest oven in the industry – It only takes 145 seconds to experience one of our signature chef-inspired pies or to make your own creation!”
Gerstner and his partner Adam Wessley plan to open up to 30 new Pie Five locations in the Colorado market. Bringing many years of franchise experience to Pie Five, they previously opened seven Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers in Colorado, California and Florida, and now plan to expand the Pie Five brand across the state.
Along with being committed to serving the freshest, fastest pizzas, Pie Five is also committed to giving back to the communities they serve. To give a Colorado a warm welcome, all proceeds earned from Pie Five’s pre-opening events will go to the “I Have a Dream” Foundation, which provides children in low-income communities with education and tuition support to help them achieve their full potential. Pie Five will present the “I Have a Dream” Foundation with a check at the store opening ceremony on Friday, December 18, at 10:30 a.m.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. Guests can add one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. In addition, Pie Five’s lead “Pie-intist,” Patty Scheibmeir, creates several signature pies and deserts every year.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 80 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
266 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)