Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) Move over, chips and salsa! Pie Five Pizza is giving guests the whole enchilada and then some with the debut of its newest pizza, the Whole Pie-Chilada! The Whole Pie-Chilada will have taste buds striking up the Mariachi band just in time for Cinco de Mayo, or Cinco de Pie-o as we like to call it. Available for a limited time only beginning April 26th, pizza and enchilada enthusiasts alike will be able to savor this Tex-Mex treat at Pie Five restaurants nationwide!
The Whole Pie-Chilada starts with a traditional enchilada sauce and is smothered with 100 percent whole milk mozzarella cheese, beef crumbles, red onions and, of course, cheddar cheese! And, in true Tex-Mex fashion, each pie gets a healthy sprinkling of cilantro and a drizzle of chipotle ranch.
“We like to keep things spicy for our guests who have come to expect unique specialty pizzas that really pack a punch at Pie Five Pizza Co.,” said Patty Scheibmeir, Vice President of R&D and Product Innovation for Pie Five Pizza. “Who could deny the delicious mash-up of pizza and enchiladas on the Whole Pie-Chilada? The explosion of Tex-Mex flavors in every bite is very appealing.”
It won’t take long for the Whole Pie-Chilada to become a fan favorite alongside Pie Five’s vast selection of artisan pizzas that bake in just 140 seconds. The Whole Pie-Chilada is just one out-of-this-world combination that guests can create from more than 28 fresh toppings, seven tasty sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts. Pie five is all about individuality and customization!
At Pie Five Pizza, guests are at ease knowing their pies bake in a little over two minutes in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, mouthwatering, pizza perfection is ready to eat! Guests can also add a pipin’ hot order of Breadstix or one of Pie Five’s freshly tossed crafted salads to their meal. Don’t forget to cap off a successful meal with an indulgent home-baked brownie or cookie pie.
For Pie Five Pizza franchise information, please visit:
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Pie Five Takes Taste Buds South of the Border with Whole Pie-Chilada Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 87 locations in 24 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)