- Sub Headline: The Fastest Fast, Casual Pizza Oven Speeds into Daytona Area
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Nov. 4, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – What is faster than a racecar and fresher than ocean air? That is Pie Five Pizza’s made-to-order pies. Pie Five is perfect for the birthplace of speed and beginning Friday, November 6, Ormond Beach residents can master their own pizza dreams at the newest location at 1209 W. Granada Boulevard. This will be the fourth location in Florida opened by franchisee Gale Lemerand, who introduced the fast casual pizza brand to Central Florida.
“Pie Five has really taken off in the Central Florida area and I’m very excited to bring our handcrafted pies to my hometown of Ormond Beach,” said Lemerand, Pie Five Pizza franchise partner. “When I was first introduced to Pie Five’s concept, I knew Central Florida would embrace this new trend that gives guests make-it-your-way, fresh ingredient options, offered at one low price and served fast — it’s ideal for Ormond Beach locals!”
Lemerand is well known within the franchising community as the co-founder of Stonewood Grille & Tavern and franchise owner of multiple Peach Valley Cafes and Houligans in the Central Florida area. He plans to open up to 10 Pie Five locations in the Orlando, Melbourne, Daytona Beach and Gainesville communities.
Pie Five is proud to become a member of the Ormond Beach business community and to say thank you the new location is donating 75 percent of pre-opening event proceeds to the local YMCA. Pie Five will present a check to the YMCA at the ribbon cutting ceremony being held on Friday, November 6 at 10:30 a.m., with the local chamber of commerce also in attendance.
At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of farm fresh ingredients, artisan sauces and handcrafted crust varieties. Pie Five pies bake in just 145 seconds in a custom-designed, state-of-the-art oven. By the time the guest arrives at the register, their hot, bubbly, pizza perfection is ready. Additionally, they can add one of Pie Five’s freshly-tossed handmade salads or a decadent home-baked brownie or cookie pie to their meal. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas without the wait.
About Pie Five Pizza Co.
Dallas-based Pie Five Pizza Co. is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE). RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pie Five and Pizza Inn restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space, offering individual handcrafted pizzas with fresh ingredients made to order in less than five minutes. Named among Fast Casual’s Top “Movers & Shakers” for three consecutive years, 2015 “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine, 2012 Hot Concepts winner by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of “10 Hot New Restaurant Chains from Established Brands” by Forbes.com, the company currently has 74 locations in 20 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, please visit PieFivePizza.com.
SOURCE Pie Five Pizza Co.
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)