- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.thepieholela.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 6:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – The Pie Hole, the Los Angeles based American pie and coffee shop, will bring its classic made- from -scratch sweet and savory pies to Old Towne Orange by April. The Pie Hole has been featured on The Cooking Channel show Unique Eats and Conde Naste Traveler named the Maple Custard Pie to their “Top 12 Best Pies in America”. Other sweet favorites will be available such as Mexican Chocolate and Earl Grey Tea, along with savory offerings like Chicken and Cornbread Pot Pie and Mac ‘n Cheese Hand Pie. The Pie Hole offers a signature line of organic coffee, and hand pulled espresso, in a fast casual, local gathering space format.
The Pie Hole established itself as a Los Angeles classic immediately after opening in 2011, with 5th generation spanning family pie recipes and the motto of “Happiness One Slice at a Time”.
Rick and Madeleine Anaya are among the first Southern California franchisees. They own the rights to open three locations in Orange County. “We selected Orange as our first location because we found this community to be attractive and the people to be warm and friendly. We love the people, the antique stores, the eateries, and the events, that are all a part of Orange. We feel The Pie Hole OTO can do a good job serving the community of Orange because The Pie Hole espouses community, friendship, and happiness. I remember talking with Sean Brennan, one of the owners, and he told us, ‘The Pie Hole promotes friendship and happiness one slice at a time.’
“I come from Switzerland and when Rick and I first got married, 30 years ago, one of the things I missed was the coffee. So, Rick and I bought a Jura coffee machine in Switzerland and carried it back with us to our home in Rancho Cucamonga shortly after our wedding. After we hooked it up to a transformer that must have weighed 5 pounds, we had the best coffee in Southern California and we dreamed of opening a coffee shop with pastries. We are now realizing a dream 30 years in the making and it is exciting. We feel truly blessed to be a part of a great team at The Pie Hole and in a beautiful community,” says Madeleine Anaya.
The Pie Hole has two current locations: one in the trendy Downtown Arts District and another on Colorado Blvd in Old Town Pasadena. In April, another location will also open by historic Hollywood and Vine.
About The Pie Hole
The Pie Hole was founded in 2011 by partners Sean Brennan, Matthew & Lindsay Heffner and Rebecca Grasley, the matriarch of The Pie Hole. Featuring 5th generation family pie recipes, and an exclusive line of The Pie Hole organic coffees, we are dedicated to delicious, distinctive flavors and premium ingredients. We make made-from-scratch pies of both the sweet and savory varieties, and custom roast our Fair Trade Organic coffees to demanding specifications. The Pie Hole serves multiple dayparts including breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night, along with the ability to accommodate large orders, corporate parties and weddings. BuzzFeed ranks The Pie Hole on their list of “24 Of The Most Delicious Pies In America”, along with Refinery 29 “The 22 best desserts in all of LA” and on Spoon University’s “50 Things You Need To Eat In LA Before You Die”. The Pie Hole has been featured on The Cooking Channel show Unique Eats and Conde Naste Traveler named the Maple Custard Pie to their “Top 12 Best Pies in America”.
Learn more about The Pie Hole franchising opportunities [http://www.thepieholefranchise.com/].
For additional information please contact co-founder Lindsay Heffner: Lindsay@thepieholela.com or visit www.thepieholela.com.
SOURCE The Pie Hole
299 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)