- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.thepieholefranchise.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – The Pie Hole, the Los Angeles, California-based modern American pie and organic coffee concept, has closed another three unit franchise deal for Los Angeles County, California. Named to CondeNast Traveler’s Best Pies in America list, The Pie Hole features sweet and savory, made-from-scratch pies and an exclusive line of The Pie Hole organic coffees in a fast casual, local gathering space format.
The Pie Hole has two corporately owned locations in Los Angeles and Pasadena, and another LA location to open in Hollywood early 2016. The Pie Hole has partnered with Fransmart, the development company responsible for the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys and The Halal Guys, to expand through a franchise program.
The new franchisees, Raj Singh and Aaron Johnson, who worked with Fransmart’s Vice President of Sales, Al Rowe, and Director of Development, Cam Le, has signed up to open three locations in The Valley. Raj and Aaron have been best friends since childhood and grew up next door to each other. They have always wanted to go into business together and chose to invest in The Pie Hole because they love the product, as well as the uniqueness of the brand.
“We love the Pie Hole because we can see the positive impact that the brand has on its customers. When you think of The Pie Hole, you envision something specific and there is nothing else like it in the market.” says Aaron. Both Raj and Aaron come from finance/investment banking backgrounds but grew up with entrepreneurial families. They’ve chosen to develop in the Valley because of the dense population and diverse demographics mix.
“We’ve continued to find amazing partnerships in our quest to sell Happiness One Slice At A Time. We are thrilled to partner with Raj and Aaron in order to bring the love of pie and coffee to the San Fernando Valley.” Sean Brennan & Matty Heffner- The Pie Hole Founders.
“The brand’s DNA and philosophy perfectly aligns with our vision. We are excited to become part of the Pie Hole family,” says Raj.
About The Pie Hole
The Pie Hole was founded in 2011 by partners Sean Brennan, Matthew & Lindsay Heffner and Rebecca Grasley, the matriarch of The Pie Hole. Featuring 5th generation family pie recipes, and an exclusive line of The Pie Hole organic coffees, we are dedicated to delicious, distinctive flavors and premium ingredients. We make made-from-scratch pies of both the sweet and savory varieties, and custom roast our Fair Trade Organic coffees to demanding specifications. The Pie Hole serves multiple dayparts including breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night, along with the ability to accommodate large orders, corporate parties and weddings. BuzzFeed ranks The Pie Hole on their list of “24 Of The Most Delicious Pies In America”, along with Refinery 29 “The 22 best desserts in all of LA” and on Spoon University’s “50 Things You Need To Eat In LA Before You Die”. The Pie Hole has been featured on The Cooking Channel show Unique Eats and Conde Naste Traveler named the Maple Custard Pie to their “Top 12 Best Pies in America”.
Learn more about The Pie Hole franchising opportunities: http://www.thepieholefranchise.com/.
SOURCE The Pie Hole
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)