- City: Rancho Santa Margarita
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations, is proud to announce its strategic investment from Andrew and Peggy Cherng, the founders of Panda Restaurant Group (PRG), one of America’s largest and most successful family-owned restaurant companies, with close to 1,900 locations globally.
“We are humbled by Andrew and Peggy’s trust in Pieology as a leader in the fast casual custom pizza category; and we are truly honored to be partnering with the Cherng Family, for whom I have tremendous respect,” said Chang. “The Cherngs’ generosity in allowing us access to PRG’s valuable resources provides our organization and our franchise partners with unparalleled strategic advantages on so many levels, as Pieology continues to expand across the nation. I am beyond excited about our future.”
Recently named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. With access to PRG’s unlimited resources from real estate to vendor relations and buying power, Pieology is poised to grow even stronger and more efficiently as an organization while continuing to cement its position as the leader in the custom pizza segment.
“Andrew and I are proud to support Pieology in its growth as a leader in the fast casual category. We appreciate aligning with organizations whose mission and values reflect our commitment to quality and people development,” said Peggy Cherng.
Founded in 2011, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn one of America’s favorite food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology is to inspire individual creativity in a positive and encouraging atmosphere where guests can enjoy a delicious meal with family and friends. In addition to providing a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in every community it serves, one pie at a time.
Chang continued, “What the Cherngs have accomplished with Panda Restaurant Group is astounding, but what they have achieved culturally as an organization in bettering the lives of their employees, along with the positive impact made within their local communities with programs like Panda Cares, is perhaps the most impressive achievement of all.”
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, personally-inspired pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes. The recently introduced customizable salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide in 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. Recently named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Panda Restaurant Group
Panda Restaurant Group, is the world leader in Asian dining experiences and parent company of Panda Inn, Panda Express and Hibachi-San. Panda Express, America’s favorite Chinese restaurant, is best known for its wide variety of original recipes including its Original Orange Chicken™, SweetFire Chicken Breast®, award-winning Honey Walnut Shrimp™ and Shanghai Angus Steak™. Panda Express was founded in 1983 and has over 1,800 locations throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, Dubai and Korea. For more information, visit www.pandaexpress.com, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
Panda Restaurant Group
144 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)