- Sub Headline: Personalized Pizza Concept to Offer Customizable Salads at All Locations by Year’s End
- City: Rancho Santa Margarita
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 6:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations, is proud to announce that its new custom salad program is now offered at the majority of Pieology’s 80 locations. Since its founding in 2011, Pieology has been dedicated to giving guests the freedom to create delicious meals that are completely customized to their personal tastes, and the new salad program is no exception. Moving forward, all new locations will offer salads and all existing stores will implement the program by the end of the year.
Pieology’s made-to-order custom salads allow guests to choose from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s more than 40 garden fresh and artisanal ingredients, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five signature salad dressings, which can be served on the side or tossed with the salad. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad as well as a side salad. The generous portioned entrée salads and pizzas are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
“Pieology was founded on the idea that every guest deserves a fresh and made-to-order meal that is as unique as they are, so we’re excited to expand our signature dining experience to now include made-to-order custom salads,” said Pieology Founder and CEO Carl Chang. “Our newly implemented salad program has significantly exceeded expectations during the initial testing phases. We’re confident guests will enjoy our newly implemented salad program that still allows the same personalization that our guests love about Pieology’s artisan-style pizza, using unlimited fresh ingredients, to create a refreshing salad that is literally made just for them, and always at one affordable price.”
Just like Pieology’s pizzas, the salads can be enjoyed in the restaurant or as a convenient to-go lunch or dinner option. If you’re in resolution mode or have dietary restrictions, you can create your salad to accommodate any nutritional preferences such as low-calorie, protein-packed, vegetarian, vegan, or paleo.
Chang continued, “With so many ingredient options, guests have the ability to choose just how healthy or indulgent they’d like to be with their pizza or salad. At Pieology, the power is always in your hands.”
For the pizza diehards, the Pieology pizza experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! All custom pizzas with unlimited toppings are always available at one affordable price. Pieology also offers Daiya vegan cheese at select locations, along with gluten-free and whole wheat crust, and a selection of seven signature pizzas which can be customized upon request.
Click here to learn more about Pieology’s custom salad program, and to find your nearest participating location, visit http://locations.pieology.com/.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, personally-inspired pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes. The recently introduced customizable salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide in 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. Pieology was recently named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic and is on schedule to have 80 restaurants open by the end of 2015, with commitments for nearly 600. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
213 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)