- Sub Headline: Popular Fast Casual Custom Pizza Concept Officially Open in Miami
- City: Rancho Santa Margarita
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations for one affordable price, has announced the opening of its very first Florida location in Miami. Located in the Fountain Square shopping center on Flagler street, Pieology Miami provides a completely personalized dining experience giving guests the opportunity to create a unique, made-to-order pizza or salad using unlimited toppings, for one affordable price. Pieology recently announced a strategic investment from fast casual leader Panda Restaurant Group (PRG), one of America’s largest and most successful family-owned restaurant companies, with close to 1,900 locations globally.
“We’re proud to open our very first Florida location in the bustling city of Miami, and we’re looking forward to introducing Pieology’s signature dining experience to new guests,” said Pieology Founder and CEO Carl Chang. “As one of the most populated cities in the Southeast, Miami is a prime market to begin our strategic expansion throughout state, with several more Florida openings close behind.”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology Miami features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pieology Pizzeria – Miami
10141 W. Flagler St., Suite 150
Miami, FL 33174
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, artisan-style custom pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes and always at one affordable price. The recently introduced customizable salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide in 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. Recently named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
228 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)