- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Pizza Concept Opens First of Three Locations in New Territory
- Franchise URL: http://www.Pieology.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 8:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations for one affordable price, is thrilled to announce their first Guam location is officially open! Operated by Progressive Pies, LLC., Pieology Tamuning is the first custom pizza concept to enter Guam and is the first of three locations scheduled to open in the territory.
“We are excited to be the very first fast casual pizza restaurant to open in Guam and we’re confident that the Pieology concept is exactly what Tamuning has needed,” said Richard Hart, principal franchisee and President of Progressive Pies, LLC. “With the custom pizza segment continuing to heat up, we definitely did our homework in determining which concept best met our needs. There’s no question Pieology was the right choice; we share the same values and ideals, and Pieology hands down has the most affordable and best tasting product!”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology Tamuning features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Pieology Pizzeria – Tamuning
341 Chalan San Antonio
Tamuning, Guam 96931
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, artisan-style custom pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes and always at one affordable price. The recently introduced custom salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide by the end of 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. In 2016, Pieology announced a strategic investment from Panda Restaurant Group (PRG), one of America’s largest and most successful family-owned restaurant companies operating more than 1,900 locations around the globe. While the brand steadily expands its U.S. footprint, this alliance provides Pieology with the access to PRG’s unlimited resources including real estate, buying power and vendor relationships. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
401 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)