- Sub Headline: Popular Fast Casual Custom Pizza Concept Officially Open in Tuscaloosa
- City: Rancho Santa Margarita
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 7:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations, has announced the opening of its fourth Alabama location in Tuscaloosa. Located on “The Strip” near the University of Alabama, Pieology Tuscaloosa is owned and operated by Segovia Aslan Enterprises, which has secured the franchise rights to open Pieology restaurants across the Southeastern United States. Pieology provides a completely personalized dining experience giving guests the opportunity to create a unique, made-to-order pizza or salad using unlimited toppings, for one affordable price.
“All of our Alabama locations have done incredibly well in their respective markets, and we’re confident our new guests in Tuscaloosa will love the Pieology experience as well,” said Segovia Aslan Enterprise’s VP of Development, Joshua McBride. “Partnering with Pieology has proven to be a phenomenal business decision and we’re looking forward to bringing Pieology’s memorable experience to more guests throughout the southeast.”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology Tuscaloosa features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pieology Pizzeria – Tuscaloosa
1211 University Blvd., Suite 250
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, personally-inspired artisanal pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes. Pieology’s new customizable salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide in 2016. The Pieology experience starts with its signature house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts. Guests select from eight made-from-scratch sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pizzas are then delivered directly to guests at their table. For pizza lovers with specific dietary restrictions, Pieology offers gluten-free crust, Daiya vegan mozzarella cheese and whole wheat crust. The generously portioned pizzas and salads are a perfect pairing for a shareable meal. Each restaurant features an interactive open-kitchen and a friendly, positive environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. Named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic in 2015, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
130 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)