- Sub Headline: Popular Pizza Concept Opens New Location in St. Louis
- Franchise URL: http://www.Pieology.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 2:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations for one affordable price, is excited to announce the opening of its newest Missouri location in St. Louis. Located in the Tenholder Plaza, Pieology St. Louis offers locals the perfect environment to enjoy personalized pizzas and made-to-order custom salads, using an unlimited selection of over 40 toppings.
“We’re thrilled to continue our expansion throughout Missouri with our new St. Louis location,” said Jeremy Bonk, Director of Operations for Midwest Pie, LLC. “Our other Missouri locations have exceeded our growth expectations, and we’re confident guests in this new area will love the Pieology experience, too! We wholeheartedly encourage creativity and with over 40 fresh toppings to choose from, we’re confident our new guests will enjoy coming up with flavor combinations that are as unique as they are.”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology St. Louis features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open Monday – Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Pieology Pizzeria – St. Louis
122 South County Center Way
St. Louis, MO 63129
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, artisan-style custom pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes and always at one affordable price. The recently introduced custom salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide by the end of 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. In 2016, Pieology announced a strategic investment from Panda Restaurant Group (PRG), one of America’s largest and most successful family-owned restaurant companies operating more than 1,900 locations around the globe. While the brand steadily expands its U.S. footprint, this alliance provides Pieology with the access to PRG’s unlimited resources including real estate, buying power and vendor relationships. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
For Pieology Pizzeria
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)