- Sub Headline: MK Investments, LLC Continues Steady Expansion in the Lone Star State
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 2:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations for one affordable price, is proud to announce the opening of its newest Texas location in Austin. Pieology Austin offers locals and visitors alike the opportunity to enjoy personalized pizzas and made-to-order custom salads, choosing from more than 40 fresh ingredients. This is the ninth opening for MK Investments, LLC, which also owns and operates the existing Texas locations in Cedar Park and San Marcos.
“We’re excited to strengthen Pieology’s presence in the Lone Star State with our third Texas location, now open in the lively city of Austin,” said franchisee, Frank Kalil. “Our Cedar Park and San Marcos locations have performed well above expectations, and we’re confident our new Austin guests will love the Pieology experience as well. We’ve been told by guests around the country that our signature crusts and sauces are a cut above the rest and we’re excited to serve our newest Texas community.”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology Austin features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open Sunday-Thursday from 11:00 am to 9:30 pm and Friday and Saturday 11:00 am to 10:30 pm.
Pieology Pizzeria – Austin
1201 Barbara Jordan Blvd.
Building 11, Suite 150
Austin, TX 78723
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, artisan-style custom pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes and always at one affordable price. The recently introduced customizable salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide in 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. Named the #1 Fastest Growing Chain by Technomic in 2014, Pieology is steadily expanding its U.S. footprint, with commitments throughout the country in various stages of development. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
For Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
324 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)