- Sub Headline: Popular Personalized Pizza Concept Continues Southern California Expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.pieology.com
- Listed: May 19, 2016 4:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California – Pieology Pizzeria, where pizza lovers go to create artisan-style custom pizzas in endless flavor combinations for one affordable price, is excited to announce the opening of its new Pomona, California location. A proven favorite in the custom fast casual segment amongst pizza fans, Pieology Pomona features the company’s newly introduced custom salad program and offers locals the opportunity to enjoy personalized pizzas and made-to-order custom salads, using an unlimited selection of over 40 toppings.
“We’re excited to further strengthen the visibility of the brand throughout Southern California with our new location in Pomona,” said James Yeung, franchisee. “Pieology leads in the fast casual custom pizza segment, and with the brand’s signature crusts and sauces, along with our unbeatable customer service, Pieology has become a fast favorite among pizza fans all over the country.”
The Pieology experience starts with fresh house-made dough that is pressed into 11.5-inch thin pizza crusts, which is typically larger than others in the custom pizza space. Guests select from eight signature sauces, moving down the line to choose from more than 40 fresh and flavorful meats, cheeses, vegetables, herbs and spices. The customized pizzas are then stone oven fired to perfection in less than three minutes. To finish, guests have the option to add after-bake “Flavor Blast” sauces, including fiery buffalo, pesto and BBQ, to really make it their own! Pieology also offers gluten-free crust, whole wheat crust and a selection of seven signature pizzas, which can be customized upon request.
Pieology’s custom salads allow guests to create made-to-order salads by choosing from three fresh lettuce options of organic field greens, romaine hearts or spinach. Guests then select from any of Pieology’s large variety of toppings, including sunflower seeds, garbanzo beans and candied walnuts, along with a choice of five dressings made in-house. Pieology also offers a signature Classic and Caesar salad, which can be personalized with additional ingredients upon request. The generous portioned salad and pizza are the perfect pairing for a shareable meal.
Pieology Pomona features an industrial-chic and friendly environment where inspirational quotes decorate the walls, menus and employee uniforms. The restaurant is open Sunday – Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Pieology Pizzeria – Pomona
2051 Rancho Valley Drive, Suite 200
Pomona, CA 91766
For more information about Pieology, locations and the complete menu, visit www.pieology.com.
About Pieology Pizzeria
Using only the freshest ingredients along with signature sauces and crusts, award-winning Pieology Pizzeria offers hand-crafted, artisan-style custom pizzas in unlimited flavor combinations that are stone oven fired in less than three minutes and always at one affordable price. The recently introduced custom salad program is available at select locations with plans to roll out chain wide by the end of 2016. Founded in 2011 by Carl Chang, Pieology was created from the simple idea to turn America’s most crave-able food into an affordable and interactive experience. The mission of Pieology Pizzeria is to inspire individual creativity in a positive atmosphere where guests can gather with family and friends, while enjoying their delicious pizza creations. Along with providing great food and a memorable dining experience, Pieology is committed to making a positive difference in the communities it serves, one pie at a time. In 2016, Pieology announced a strategic investment from Panda Restaurant Group (PRG), one of America’s largest and most successful family-owned restaurant companies operating more than 1,900 locations around the globe. While the brand steadily expands its U.S. footprint, this alliance provides Pieology with the access to PRG’s unlimited resources including real estate, buying power and vendor relationships. For more information, visit www.pieology.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Pieology Pizzeria
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
405 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)