- Sub Headline: Louisiana’s 2nd café celebrates grand opening June 16
- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 10:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BOSSIER CITY, LA – Pierre Bossier Mall just became an even sweeter place to shop!
Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®, the popular international bakery café chain, started baking its signature treats and serving up hot Nestle Milano® coffee on Thursday, June 16, from its new kiosk café in the mall, located at 2950 E. Texas St, Space K006, in Bossier City.
The café serves up freshly baked cookies, customized cookie cakes, a mouthwatering assortment of freshly baked confections, ice creams, smoothies and cold beverages. It is also a delicious lunch option thanks to its wide array of savory offerings including Panini sandwiches, wraps and flatbreads.
“Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a great brand and we’re all so proud to introduce it to shoppers at Pierre Bossier Mall,” said Terry Watkins, who owns the franchise with her husband Rick and their two daughters, Shelby and Taylor. “I invite everyone from the local area to come by and visit our beautiful new kiosk. We’ll be waiting with freshly baked treats, delicious coffee and a warm, welcoming environment.”
Bossier City’s first Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is the 2nd in Louisiana and among nearly 150 locations system-wide. The café is open daily during mall hours, Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 12 to 6 p.m.
“We’re very pleased to welcome the Watkins family to the Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip family,” said Shawnon Bellah, chief operating officer of Crest Foods, Inc., the franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip. “We like to think of our cafés as a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of urban life, and a great meeting spot for friends, families and on-the-go shoppers. And that’s exactly what they have created with their Pierre Bossier Mall café.
For more information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook and Twitter, and check us out on Yelp.
Cookie lovers are also invited to enjoy the ultimate in on-the-go convenience with the brand’s mobile loyalty app – available for download at Nestlecafe.com – and its Cookie Dough Rewards program.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises nearly 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Founder & Principal
457 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)