- Sub Headline: Company growth targets 75 new studios, 700 more artists and 100 studio managers.
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 11:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – In a study released by the International Franchise Association, the franchise industry is poised to grow 1.7 percent in 2016, signaling an acceleration in new business spending and an increase in hiring and job creation. According to the association’s Franchise Business Economic Outlook for 2016 that was prepared by IHS Economics, total GDP of the franchise industry will reach $552 billion.
Houston-based Pinot’s Palette is one example of the industry’s positive outlook. Following a record year of expansion for the chain in 2015 and a 70 percent increase in system-wide gross sales, the company has announced plans to add some 800 new jobs in 2016.
Pinot’s Palette is aggressively expanding its franchise network, with a goal to add another 75 studios this year, creating jobs for some 700 more artists and another 100 franchise owners and studio managers.
“We are now one of the largest employers for professional artists in America,” said Craig Ceccanti, co-founder and CEO of Pinot’s Palette. “Being the premium brand in the paint and sip industry has positioned our network for incredible growth, and demand to open more Pinot’s Palette studios is at an all-time high. The desire to grow is equally matched by existing franchise owners who want to add more locations, new franchise prospects who are looking for a fun business to own, and a general public that has made Pinot’s Palette the destination of choice to sip wine, paint your own masterpiece and spend time with friends.”
The IFA study reported, “By most measures, the franchise sector will continue to grow at rates that exceed the economy-wide growth of industries, where franchises are concentrated.”
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 157 locations open or under development across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)