Pinot’s Palette® Celebrates Openings and New Franchise Agreements in Q1 Expansion, and Announces Key Markets Almost Sold Out
- Sub Headline: Rapidly expanding paint and sip franchise chain outlines new markets for target growth.
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Pinot’s Palette, the world’s fastest-growing paint and sip franchise, celebrated a first quarter of franchise growth in 2016 worth framing. The company known for providing guests with an entertaining evening of art and wine added studio openings and new development agreements for locations across the U.S., while also identifying key markets that are almost sold out.
“The attraction to ‘Paint. Drink. Have Fun.’® at Pinot’s Palette is growing at an astounding pace,” said Charles Willis, Co-Founder and President of Pinot’s Palette. “Our franchise model continues to attract the most amazing franchise owners who want to invest in the industry’s upscale brand with incredible operations, marketing support and proprietary software at their fingertips to run a great business.”
New studio openings in Q1 took place in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Wisconsin and Tennessee. In addition, Pinot’s Palette awarded new franchise agreements for multiple markets across North Carolina, Texas, California, New Jersey, Ohio, Nebraska and New York.
The rapid growth has also identified territories that are almost sold out, including Houston, with 10 locations.
“In record time, hot markets and fantastic real estate have resulted in huge brand awareness, successful studios and almost sold-out destinations where we want to protect those areas and the loyal following they’ve achieved,” Willis said. “There is a conscious effort for smart growth across the Pinot’s Palette network, never over-saturating a region that doesn’t collectively benefit our franchise owners.”
Meanwhile, the award-winning franchise has announced its next group of target cities for future expansion. Those cities include: Seattle, Wash.; Phoenix, Ariz.; Washington, D.C.; Portland, Ore.; Atlanta; New York; Los Angeles; Miami; and Boston.
Pinot’s Palette plans to add a total of 75 studios this year, creating jobs for some 700 more artists and another 100 franchise owners and studio managers.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 172 locations open or under development across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)