- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 9:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Pinot’s Palette, which has used its cutting edge technology to become the fastest-growing paint and sip chain in North America, is launching the industry’s most innovative online customer rewards program called Pinot Perks.
Developed in-house by the Pinot’s Palette technology team, Pinot Perks is designed to elevate the upscale paint and sip experience by utilizing some of the most sophisticated proprietary technology behind the scenes. The first brand to launch an online shopping component for paint and sip, the omni-channel retailer is taking a smart-technology approach for those guests who frequent its studios the most.
In addition, Pinot Perks is expected to enhance the bottom line for franchise owners, driving sales, rewarding loyalty and acknowledging the repeat business that the brand drives.
“Our brand has seen consistent and steady growth since we began franchising in 2010. This year our projects are laser focused on the customer so we can bring utmost value to our franchise partners,” said Co-Founder and CEO Craig Ceccanti. “Based on our market research, we anticipate Pinot Perks to increase system-wide sales 5-8 percent.”
Pinot Perks allows guests to sign up online or in the studio and soon be on their way to Club Level, Collector Level and Connoisseur Level, “collecting corks” towards free studio classes, priority seating, swag and more. Membership features extend to shopping in-studio or online, attending an event and inviting others to join the program. Additionally, the perks are not solely driven by the number of visits, but also by the size of purchases at Pinot’s Palette. Rewards can be used towards free studio classes, priority seating, swag and more.
“More than two years of research went into creating our Pinot Perks program,” said Ceccanti. “We wanted to offer a meaningful rewards program for our loyal studio guests with the ease of their smartphone or computer. The automatic tracking allows our franchise owners to follow everything, deliver a superior experience, and forecast business without any additional work. And as we learn more about guest behavior, we will be able to serve their needs and exceed their expectations. Our customers will help us elevate their experience.”
Coming off a record year of franchise growth and expanding the network to 172 studios to-date, the popularity of Pinot’s Palette continues to reach record levels. The company projects to add another 75 studios and 800 jobs system-wide in 2016.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 172 locations open or under development across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class—all supplies included—directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)