- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 1, 2015 11:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Pinot’s Palette, the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise, has been named the #1 franchise for military veterans in Franchise Business Review’s 2015 Top Franchises For Veterans list.
Franchise Business Review is a national franchisee satisfaction market research firm. And this is the only list of top franchises for veterans based on data from those who know best – the veterans who own them.
“Satisfied veterans who have invested their time and their money in Pinot’s Palette are great validators that we are doing the right things in our business and providing the right roadmap to follow for success,” said Charles Willis, Co-Founder and President of Pinot’s Palette. “After all, they are judging our processes and systems after receiving some of the best training in the world for how to follow a system – the U.S. Military.”
To compile this year’s Top Franchises for Veterans research report, Franchise Business Review analyzed survey data from over 3,000 veteran franchisees representing 285 franchise brands.
“Many franchises entice veterans to invest via special incentives and discounts, but what really matters is what happens after they buy a franchise. The franchises featured in our Top Franchises For Veterans report have earned the seal of approval from the veterans who own them,” said Michelle Rowan, president of Franchise Business Review.
One in seven franchises – more than 66,000 – in the U.S. is owned by a veteran, according to VetFran, a program founded to provide access and opportunities in franchising to veterans and their spouses. This may be because franchises provide veterans with a proven system, the benefits of which they appreciate after having worked within a military system. In addition, they enable veterans to use leadership skills they learned in the service and to be part of a team. This provides them with the sense of belonging they had while serving their country with the ability to fulfill their mission-oriented nature.
Pinot’s Palette is a member of VetFran and offers military veterans a 10 percent discount on its current franchise fee, reducing it to $22,500.
Army veteran Scott Drummond took advantage of that discount to be the boss in his next career move. Drummond recently opened a Pinot’s Palette studio in Brooklyn, N.Y., and is an example of the growing number of American veterans who want to own a business. Drummond said the key is to look at the many franchises that are out there and see what fits for you.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 153 locations across 33 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)