- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 1, 2015 11:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Pinot’s Palette, the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise, has been named the #1 franchise for military veterans in Franchise Business Review’s 2015 Top Franchises For Veterans list.
Franchise Business Review is a national franchisee satisfaction market research firm. And this is the only list of top franchises for veterans based on data from those who know best – the veterans who own them.
“Satisfied veterans who have invested their time and their money in Pinot’s Palette are great validators that we are doing the right things in our business and providing the right roadmap to follow for success,” said Charles Willis, Co-Founder and President of Pinot’s Palette. “After all, they are judging our processes and systems after receiving some of the best training in the world for how to follow a system – the U.S. Military.”
To compile this year’s Top Franchises for Veterans research report, Franchise Business Review analyzed survey data from over 3,000 veteran franchisees representing 285 franchise brands.
“Many franchises entice veterans to invest via special incentives and discounts, but what really matters is what happens after they buy a franchise. The franchises featured in our Top Franchises For Veterans report have earned the seal of approval from the veterans who own them,” said Michelle Rowan, president of Franchise Business Review.
One in seven franchises – more than 66,000 – in the U.S. is owned by a veteran, according to VetFran, a program founded to provide access and opportunities in franchising to veterans and their spouses. This may be because franchises provide veterans with a proven system, the benefits of which they appreciate after having worked within a military system. In addition, they enable veterans to use leadership skills they learned in the service and to be part of a team. This provides them with the sense of belonging they had while serving their country with the ability to fulfill their mission-oriented nature.
Pinot’s Palette is a member of VetFran and offers military veterans a 10 percent discount on its current franchise fee, reducing it to $22,500.
Army veteran Scott Drummond took advantage of that discount to be the boss in his next career move. Drummond recently opened a Pinot’s Palette studio in Brooklyn, N.Y., and is an example of the growing number of American veterans who want to own a business. Drummond said the key is to look at the many franchises that are out there and see what fits for you.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 153 locations across 33 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)